Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, pleased to meet you.
The trivia is my own accord - I've said this. See below:

I've already stated what my goal is which is who I'm voting for. I'm 1/3 lynching evil so far, I hope I get to 3 and then the village will be able to see what my power does :).

I couldn't find a gif of Pikachu following the character in Pokemon Yellow so I just went with that one.
Lapras is one of my favourite Pokemon though so I'm not mad. It's good that you're thinking but I can promise you, if you're village and you want to win early then you need to help me lynch evil.

But a quick google search for "Pikachu Follow" give me these two pictures in the first line. If you were village, you would have gone for one of these options instead:
Pok%C3%A9mon_Yellow_shop_worker.png

18acb426d4020bc9515a66afe13b195509d0a1a1_hq.jpg

But a quick google search for "Pikachu Follow" give me these two pictures in the first line. If you were village, you would have gone for one of these options instead:

I wanted a gif.

Bottom would have been perfect if it showed Pikachu following you as you walked but alas, I couldn't find one and just gave up.

But oh no - there's water! ;)

I'm laughing at you. I think the #AngryDwarf tag perfectly captures your persona and means that we can all disregard you when you are being an angry dwarf. For me to be melting, I would have to be emotionally engaged, but I'm not. I know it's a bit like shooting fish in a barrel, but I am enjoying pointing out your obvious deficiencies. Now that I'm here, I have always wondered about the 34 in your name. Could you please help settle an argument between a few of us? Some of us think the 34 refers to your IQ, while others suggest it is your height in inches. Which is it? Could it be both?
#AngryDwarf
Still melting.

It's not my fault you killed the only outed good role as a Vig.

Oh wow, I don't remember Pokemon Yellow looking like this.

Has Pikachu got a facelift? Maybe botox?

That is because it's the remake of Pokemon Yellow. But it still does it's job of "following" the leader.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is because it's the remake of Pokemon Yellow. But it still does it's job of "following" the leader.
Nice, I'm only into the OG games sorry.

I tried to play Silver once on Gameboy and hated it.

TBH I haven't played either and probably never will
Lets go in hand held mode so you don't have to fling joy sticks around is great. Follow pokemon, riding pokemon, pokemon showing in the overworld. The only thing that could improve it is if it was a remake of G/S/C.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back