Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ethan, already told you.

So you are this person then
303px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Ethan.png

I don’t know, I didn’t get a photo with it.

Quoting via Bulbapedia
"Ethan (Japanese: ヒビキ Hibiki) is the main playable character in Pokemon Gold and Silver and is the male choice in Pokemon Crysta, Pokemon HeartGold and Soul Silver"

Quoting via Bulbapedia
"Ethan (Japanese: ヒビキ Hibiki) is the main playable character in Pokemon Gold and Silver and is the male choice in Pokemon Crysta, Pokemon HeartGold and Soul Silver"
Yeah I’m not a massive Pokémon guy.

For the lazy, what are those reasons?
Looking back at yesterday’s ND bandwagon and the way Roo2macca in particular flipped
- Golumless please EskimoPAFC
he's also dead :p
And it seems like him/Golumless were talking from the same script based on their votes and their interactions with ND (roo's teammate)
Seemed out of whack after he himself jokingly claimed a Digimon too....

Also, as I mentioned. I joke about slapping someone if they kill Arcanine and he jumps on that as a reason for lynch. Seemed like evil trying to stir some shit up out of nothing to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we try to tie the votes so both of them die?
If multilynch was missed in the OP then I missed it
Also tough to do with people claiming vote manipulation related roles...

Also, as I mentioned. I joke about slapping someone if they kill Arcanine and he jumps on that as a reason for lynch. Seemed like evil trying to stir some shit up out of nothing to me.
Yep, that remark raised my suspicion yesterday. Golumless please EskimoPAFC

Also EskimoPAFC and anyone else doing something Pokemon related in the future. I think far more people have a grasp on the original 151 than anything that came afterwards.
While this is true. Mimikyu is my all time fave Pokémon so I’m glad to be able to represent in this game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back