Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you ask if it failed at the randomisation stage?

My attack failed last night. I clarified, it was randomisation.

It can fail at two points, the other being your target can block/escape etc?

Clarification on point of fail would be handy.
I evolved into Raichu 2 nights ago and it's increased from a 50% chance to a 100% chance of success, so my guess he's night immune.

I evolved into Raichu 2 nights ago and it's increased from a 50% chance to a 100% chance of success, so my guess he's night immune.
100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** me.

I thought I was going ok at 75%!!

dogs105

EskimoPAFC

***MOD NOTE***

Just so we can check where we are, these are the players that have okayed the speed up. If it happens, night will be called as soon as all have confirmed on the speed up.

Player NameSpeed up?
3KZ is Football
BarrybranYes
boncer34
brahj
Chipmunk
ClarkeM
croweater 41Yes
dogs105Yes
Elton Johns Wig
Fr0ggyYes
Golumless
harry000
Hatchy1992Yes
I Dont Care
Jack The Godfather
Papa Juggs
QuivorirYes
raskolnikov
RiviatYes
Smeg Head
William Wonka

***/MOD NOTE***

***MOD NOTE***

Just so we can check where we are, these are the players that have okayed the speed up. If it happens, night will be called as soon as all have confirmed on the speed up.

Player NameSpeed up?
3KZ is Football
BarrybranYes
boncer34
brahj
Chipmunk
ClarkeM
croweater 41Yes
dogs105Yes
Elton Johns Wig
Fr0ggyYes
Golumless
harry000
Hatchy1992Yes
I Dont Care
Jack The Godfather
Papa Juggs
QuivorirYes
raskolnikov
RiviatYes
Smeg Head
William Wonka

***/MOD NOTE***
Out of respect to all players can you do this via PM please?

***MOD NOTE***

Player NameSpeed up?
3KZ is Football
BarrybranYes
boncer34
brahj
Chipmunk
ClarkeM
croweater 41Yes
dogs105Yes
Elton Johns Wig
Fr0ggyYes
Golumless
harry000
Hatchy1992Yes
I Dont Care
Jack The Godfather
Papa Juggs
QuivorirYes
raskolnikov
RiviatYes
Smeg Head
William Wonka

***/MOD NOTE***
Speed up. Don't ****ing PM me

Out of respect to all players can you do this via PM please?

Players are welcome to pm me if they would prefer. I won't be posting any further updates until we actually get the speed up confirmed/cancelled.

The reason I posted the above list is so everyone knows where they currently stand.

Tip to all future newbie mods.

You can't introduce a new game, new roles and new rules without giving us any direction.

Totally ruins any fun in the game.

Tip to all future newbie mods.

You can't introduce a new game, new roles and new rules without giving us any direction.

Totally ruins any fun in the game.
Get stuffed. This game has been awesome, and I've had no idea what's going on.

So awesome you've barely posted until this morning.

It's interesting EskimoPAFC said last game chaos hurts the village and then introduces a game with nothing but chaos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

***MOD NOTE***

Player NameSpeed up?
3KZ is Football
BarrybranYes
boncer34
brahj
Chipmunk
ClarkeM
croweater 41Yes
dogs105Yes
Elton Johns Wig
Fr0ggyYes
Golumless
harry000
Hatchy1992Yes
I Dont Care
Jack The Godfather
Papa Juggs
QuivorirYes
raskolnikov
RiviatYes
Smeg Head
William Wonka

***/MOD NOTE***
Please speed up.

ClarkeM come give your question and we will get the days moving.
Yeah I’ll get something up around 11-12.

But really, I also can’t be ****ed anymore. My “power” won’t drastically change much, I just get a little bit stronger during the day... if you will.

But I’m also considering that I can’t be arsed playing this anymore. It’s like playing Pokémon first generation and then discovering they made another 700 other Pokémon and you’re just like **** playing this anymore...

I agree. It has been a great game, but it is appropriate to follow it up with a traditional game. I think you should play one of these “mystery box” games once every 2 or so months. It must be very hard to Mod and in that respect ☃️ EskimoPAFC has done an amazing job.

I agree. It has been a great game, but it is appropriate to follow it up with a traditional game. I think you should play one of these “mystery box” games once every 2 or so months. It must be very hard to Mod and in that respect ☃ EskimoPAFC has done an amazing job.
I think a normal blind game would be fine, no role list but all roles we’ve played before.

I think a normal blind game would be fine, no role list but all roles we’ve played before.
Exactly. Play a blind game if you really want but you can't play a blind game with totally new roles.

We're just meant to keep hitting Barry day and night until it sticks? How does anyone think that's remotely entertaining is beyond me. It's the dumbest thing I've ever seen in the game. And that includes 3KZ is Football hitting the only outed flog last game.

Did you ask if it failed at the randomisation stage?

My attack failed last night. I clarified, it was randomisation.

It can fail at two points, the other being your target can block/escape etc?

Clarification on point of fail would be handy.

My assumption is that with Fr0ggy powering him up he shouldnt miss at randomisation.

If thats not the case fr0gs power is basicllly useless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back