Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

So awesome you've barely posted until this morning.

It's interesting EskimoPAFC said last game chaos hurts the village and then introduces a game with nothing but chaos.
Stop sooking.

People run games for you. Don't be a rude jerk and discourage people from running games or trying new things.

Stop sooking.

People run games for you. Don't be a rude jerk and discourage people from running games or trying new things.
It's called constructive criticism moron.

Stop sooking.

Calling it as it is #AngryDwarf called out for being a "rude jerk."

Stop sooking.

I’m just frustrated that the game is going nowhere. Eskimo can’t control how the game pans out after starting it and he gave us enough warning that it will be a very different game, that’s fine.

But I think we have a right to be a little frustrated when we don’t know what the **** is going on, and we’re 5 days in? We have short attention spans in this game as much as we do interest-spans and mine’s running thin. That’s not a criticism of Eskimo, that’s just how I am/feel right now. I spent last night on a ****ing crossword on the main board over getting involved in here - such is my interest.

Stop sooking.

So if I ran a game for three weeks where no one died you'd be ok with it and would have a go at anyone who wasn't ok with it?

I’m just frustrated that the game is going nowhere. Eskimo can’t control how the game pans out after starting it and he gave us enough warning that it will be a very different game, that’s fine.

But I think we have a right to be a little frustrated when we don’t know what the fu** is going on, and we’re 5 days in? We have short attention spans in this game as much as we do interest-spans and mine’s running thin. That’s not a criticism of Eskimo, that’s just how I am/feel right now. I spent last night on a ******* crossword on the main board over getting involved in here - such is my interest.
Exactly.

Am I being overly critical? Probably but don't give me that "everything is sunshine and roses" bullshit dogs105. Even EskimoPAFC would probably conceding at the moment this game hasn't been great.

I don’t think Eskimo realized how different this game is to our “normal”
I’m not critical of him, he’s given hosting a crack which is more than I can say for my self.

Nah he knew, we pushed back pretty hard on a lot of the thoughts he had about running a game like this in the last Dead PM, and the only thing he altered was starting with a Day Phase.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if I ran a game for three weeks where no one died you'd be ok with it and would have a go at anyone who wasn't ok with it?
I wouldn't publically criticise someone running for the first time, in the thread where they are providing a game for everyone. If I had suggestions for a game, I'd offer them constructively, and not like a jerk.

Sort of like - "hey, have you considered this"
Not
"Hey everyone - no-one ever run a game like this"

Nah he knew, we pushed back pretty hard on a lot of the thoughts he had about running a game like this in the last Dead PM, and the only thing he altered was starting with a Day Phase.
We all signed up

We all signed up

Because we didn't know the roles.. now that we know what they do it's a lot harder than we expected.

As you said, a blind game with normal roles could have been fun?

I wouldn't publically criticise someone running for the first time, in the thread where they are providing a game for everyone. If I had suggestions for a game, I'd offer them constructively, and not like a jerk.

Sort of like - "hey, have you considered this"
Not
"Hey everyone - no-one ever run a game like this"
Which way makes sure nobody tries to implement a new rules, roles and game style with zero guidance again?

fu** up bonce.
Nailed it. The #AngryDwarf had been receiving private treatment from Stephen Dank in an attempt to increases his height, having been inspired by the disgraced coach and current AFL Sad Sack, James "Whatever it takes" Hird. Unfortunately the treatment has not been successful and there have been some unintended and negative side effects. The #AngryDwarf has suffered a deterioration in his already impaired mental faculties and he has been resurrected in this game.

Which way makes sure nobody tries to implement a new rules, roles and game style with zero guidance again?
Probably both, but one of them is not acting like a campaigner

Because we didn't know the roles.. now that we know what they do it's a lot harder than we expected.

As you said, a blind game with normal roles could have been fun?
That was the point.

Ok so we gave it a crack.
We play it out and don’t ever do it again.

That was the point.

Ok so we gave it a crack.
We play it out and don’t ever do it again.

Don't ever do what again, a blind game? Why?

If everyone had said they'd enjoyed it we would do it again, so doesn't it require people expressing their displeasure with the game to know that it didn't work? And yet people are cracking the shits with people saying they haven't enjoyed it? I don't see anyone being disrespectful to Eskimo, do you?

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back