Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

We're just meant to keep hitting Barry day and night until it sticks? How does anyone think that's remotely entertaining is beyond me.
I'm amused

Don't ever do what again, a blind game? Why?

If everyone had said they'd enjoyed it we would do it again, so doesn't it require people expressing their displeasure with the game to know that it didn't work? And yet people are cracking the shits with people saying they haven't enjoyed it? I don't see anyone being disrespectful to Eskimo, do you?
No,
don’t ever do a blind game with unknown new roles.
It’s really not a big issue, we play it out and move on.

My assumption is that with Fr0ggy powering him up he shouldnt miss at randomisation.

If thats not the case fr0gs power is basicllly useless.
Good people have a chance at escaping night hits too. (not that I'm saying they are, happy with my vote)

But 100% hit can still be deflected by % chance by some good plaers is my understanding.

I know I'm dead but wanted to put my two cents 'cause I've been following the whole thread and all happenings in dead pm obviously #pokenerd

I didn't know what to expect when I signed up, but I did anyway, because I curious to try something new.

I honestly don't know how Eskimo has been keeping up with all the PMs - it must be exhausting - but he did choose to do it and I commend him for it. We also chose to sign up, to see how it would go. An experiment.
I feel the frustration though, because it's NOT a normal WW game. But that is the point. There are LOADS of hints in this thread to certain things but perhaps they have been too subtle for most of us. Annoyingly, I picked up on several things before I died and never got a chance to share them. An intimate knowledge of Pokemon is advantageous but it's not necessary.

What's so bad about trying something new? Eskimo is trying his best. One recommendation could be to take the randomisation out of it. So all kills etc would go through 100% and only change if there's a protect or block involved. I understand why he did that though, because it gave an element of fun to see your own Pokemon evolve and gain new powers.

I could say more but I'll leave it there. Stick it out guys. It's a learning curve for all of us.

I know I'm dead but wanted to put my two cents 'cause I've been following the whole thread and all happenings in dead pm obviously #pokenerd

I didn't know what to expect when I signed up, but I did anyway, because I curious to try something new.

I honestly don't know how Eskimo has been keeping up with all the PMs - it must be exhausting - but he did choose to do it and I commend him for it. We also chose to sign up, to see how it would go. An experiment.
I feel the frustration though, because it's NOT a normal WW game. But that is the point. There are LOADS of hints in this thread to certain things but perhaps they have been too subtle for most of us. Annoyingly, I picked up on several things before I died and never got a chance to share them. An intimate knowledge of Pokemon is advantageous but it's not necessary.

What's so bad about trying something new? Eskimo is trying his best. One recommendation could be to take the randomisation out of it. So all kills etc would go through 100% and only change if there's a protect or block involved. I understand why he did that though, because it gave an element of fun to see your own Pokemon evolve and gain new powers.

I could say more but I'll leave it there. Stick it out guys. It's a learning curve for all of us.
Put me in the dead PM. Bet I see them too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, I mean, come on Porps.

It's easy to tell us to read the hints when you're coming from the dead PM.
Hence why I said, they've been too subtle... Constructive criticism is good but nobody has to be a jerk about it.

dogs EskimoPAFC

I'm happy to finish the game today.
Can you imagine the reaction the white knights would have to the criticism I used to cop as admin?

Christ if they think I've been a campaigner today they'd need a new language to describe you. ;)

Let's give Eskimo a break. He's tried something new and he'll learn what works and what doesn't here. 30+ PMs is a gargantuan effort and I take my hat off to him.

Let's give Eskimo a break. He's tried something new and he'll learn what works and what doesn't here. 30+ PMs is a gargantuan effort and I take my hat off to him.
He won't learn if we don't tell him what went wrong.

True however it would better suited to the Dead PM or after the game
I disagree. Absolutely perfectly fine to do it during the game, while it's still fresh.

Absolutely 100% spot on as usual. I've said it before and I'll say it again, game mods give up their time so that we can all participate in games and for that they deserve our thanks. I have enjoyed this game and I say thanks to EskimoPAFC for putting it on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Your Pokemon Adventure Awaits! (Werewolf)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back