Player Watch Zac Taylor

Remove this Banner Ad

Great to see him get his well deserved debut.
It's a pity he only got a game with a Chayce Jones injury though
It's the only way any new player gets a game

C'mon Zac, play well and shine a light on our selectors

Stoked for the kid. Looks a natural footballer.

Hope he gets a decent run of games.

Short sample, but looked like he belonged.

Play him on the ball! It's always football Siberia at half forward for our youth.

Not sure he’s big enough to be inside yet but should get some time in there. Loved the way he crumbed the pack and kicked it perfectly to Murphy. If they play half forward, you need to be able to crumb the ball. He has that and he needs to play the remainder of the season, love a great skilled player like him.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Stats say he had 4 clangers in his short time on ground. 2 of those were frees against.

Hope they don’t count that kick into the open forward line that Allir ran on to as a clanger. Probably meets the definition but was a great kick and we got a goal out of it.

Stats say he had 4 clangers in his short time on ground. 2 of those were frees against.

Hope they don’t count that kick into the open forward line that Allir ran on to as a clanger. Probably meets the definition but was a great kick and we got a goal out of it.

They count frees he directly gave away

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything I saw last night I liked. Wasted years on McHenry. Sorry Ned, time to go fishing.
Murphy can join Ned fishing.

Time to prioritise young talent.

Looks extremely clean and skillful but not sure he has the fitness for a full game at AFL level. Looked pretty gassed and to be walking when he could have made a contest.

Looks extremely clean and skillful but not sure he has the fitness for a full game at AFL level. Looked pretty gassed and to be walking when he could have made a contest.
Can always sub him out if he gassed.

Best way if getting up to match fitness is more AFL games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back