Usage for hash tag:

1. omgfridge

Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

I already did. Waiting on The Half Back to send me his BSB and Account #
  2. smasha

Sydney Stack Discussion

#
  3. smasha

Sydney Stack Discussion

Leading news story on 7 lmao,more important than people dying of covid. #
  4. S

Sydney Stack Discussion

where was her comments on buckley breaching #
  5. GrommoT

Resource 2020 Draft Watch (picks 1, 9, 20, 30, 45, 50, 60, 74) - updated R17 15/9/20

It is, I think - Freo carry over 265 points from last year and pick 8 = 1551 points. Currently Freo pick 6 = 1751 points - 265 = 1486 would demote to pick 9^^ and GWS' pick becomes 7. ED. Further, Freo's r1 pick drops as follows: #1 - there's thought it would drop by 1 spot #2 - ---<ditto>---...
  6. VB_longneck

Preview Rd 13 2020 22/08 Richmond v Essendon. Dreamtime in Dawin TIO Stadium 7:40pm - Regression Analysis, International Relations and the Human Condition.

lol they are bringing in an underdone stringer that did the same ankle injury and surgey as nank/presita at the same time #
  7. smasha

Player Watch #19 Tom Lynch

Eat a bag media,well said Dimma for sticking up for him. Whateley turning it a teacup into a storm as per usual on 360. #
  8. smasha

Game Day Game Day Round 12 2020 - Richmond vs Gold Coast, Gabba 7.10pm 17 August

Better fire up after that half. Suns ,lol bog average last week,now playing like the last game on Earth this week. #
  9. smasha

AFL players are hopelessly out of touch

Fox Sports Tom Morris,stopped reading after that. # Richmond winning games again,time for the media to find some dirt on our club,rinse,repeat. Like the “state of the game” shenanigans when Richmond started winning alot of games in their premiership years.
  10. VB_longneck

Preview R9 | Western Bulldogs v Richmond | Wednesday 29/7 @ 7.10 | M(etricon)CG

very shifty for the afl to let footscray play in qld the day before our game in sydney where we had to fly there #
  11. smasha

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVII

Fox panel salivating “they can beat the Tigers” #
  12. VB_longneck

Preview GWS vs Richmond, Fri 7:50 @ Giants Stadium - GF rematch

media and lids have been trying to pump em up all week #
  13. smasha

Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 7 - Tigers v North Sat July 18th 7:40pm AEST (Metricon) Highlights in OP

Robbo with a big article on Brown to try to fire him up. All week the media have been revving up North to beat us. #
  14. smasha

A call out to (vocal) Richmond supporters in QLD?

Go hard Tigers. Swans will magically be a different side today. #
  15. smasha

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVI

The day the AFL bend their knees to our coach is the day I’m 6 ft under. #
  16. smasha

Game Day 2020 Round 5 vs Melbourne, MCG Sunday 3:35pm

On mb “Dees look on today” You don’t say #
  17. stavro#4

List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread - Part I

The right thing for their football club would be to let him leave as a free agent. Finish bottom and take picks 1 and 2 to the draft. As long as there is no fitness issues and the contract he demands is atleast 150k lower then the media’s reported 1m he wanted trade time last year. It’s a no...
  18. D

Non-AFL chat thread part 2

I'd probably be a Brexiteer if I was English (as distinct from British). Youtube Fintan O'Toole's take on Brexit. I'd never thought of it as an English determination. Worth the watch. I've just taken a watsapp communication from a mate of mine living in the Borders, Scot side. Victoria is a...
  19. smasha

Autopsy Roast and toast vs St Kilda, round 4, and changes for Melbourne

Playing the Dees it seems. Dees Sunday picnic training for the week has just gone up to nuclear levels. #
Back