Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Another great win Furies! Thanks for an enjoyable week Gumblords.

beez, last chance to sign up to the Bastyy Fan Club...

As usual I've been a missing person this weekend. Very dusty fridge today.

But least nothings changed we're still garbage.

Thanks Mister M for spending half the game on the bench, only way for me to barely scrape a match up win.

Very enjoyable week though Furies, probably my favourite so far. And I'm now in the Bastyy fanclub so looking forward to the benefits.

Enjoy pushing towards the finals or as us Gumbies call it - the off season.

Another great win Furies! Thanks for an enjoyable week Gumblords.

beez, last chance to sign up to the Bastyy Fan Club...

The membership card is ready to go...

Dear beez,

Congratulations on joining the Bastyy Fan Club. You are officially member #099 to the Fan Club.

Please find attached your official membership card.

View attachment 952153

When you show this membership card at the following venues you will get amazing discounts.
  • 6.9% Off at KFC (Tittybong store ONLY)
  • 11% of Lap dances at Kittens on weekdays (only before 5pm)
  • 7.5% all beers at the Hippodrome clubroom bar
The other merchandise associated with your membership will be sent to you in the coming days. Expect a phone call from me, Club Treasurer The Half Back or Bastyy himself to arrange a time for you to get your signed photograph with the great man, as well as share a meal with him before the game.

Once again -- Congratulations for joining the best player fan club in the whole SFA.

Regards,

Mister M.

Also omgfridge I saw that you like THB's post about the Bastyy Fan Club. Would you like to join as well?

As usual I've been a missing person this weekend. Very dusty fridge today.

But least nothings changed we're still garbage.

Thanks Mister M for spending half the game on the bench, only way for me to barely scrape a match up win.

What can I say--- you're one big unit & I struggled to get around you during the first half today.

I was literally begging to be benched. Well done & I look forward to playing you again and hopefully seeing your name in the Torch noms in the coming weeks.

You hit report
But why would NaturalDisaster delete your posts if you wrote nothing that crossed the line?

Are you accusing a Mod of playing favourites?
Guys; I am the mod who sorted your shit out. If anyone has a question about what was deleted and why (and frankly I’m surprised it’s unclear given I told you exactly why when I deleted it), you can reach me by PM.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Match Thread S30 Round 6 - Gumbies FFC vs Fighting Furies at The House Of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

Back