Usage for hash tag: amidoingitright

1. matt_bas

List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. Other Assorted Crap. 2020 Edition

Have we announced anything yet? What a flipping joke of a club. No trades since Langdon, news that I no longer get a flipping membership card or membership pack. Time to fold this joke of a club. #amidoingitright
  2. Blue1980

US Election 2020: President Elect Biden and VP Elect Harris

I think Ohio fraud, up to them to prove its not. Biden was leading by a large margin early, then it 'mysteriously' went away to Trump. #amidoingitright
  3. Alberton Proud

News Orazio Fantasia departs for Carlton

Why don't we just do a straight swap for Wines and be done with it ? #amidoingitright
  4. Yoda_

Recommitted Zach Merrett [Re-Signed til 2027]

Carlton are already trying to get him in the PSD though. #amidoingitright
  5. jatz14

POLL - Do you support KNEELING?

Your a hypocrite. Saying you care about this 5 year old, your just using his death to score debating points. If you weren't a hypocrite, you would care about (insert random act of horrific violence here). #amidoingitright? On moto g(6) plus using BigFooty.com mobile app
  6. Jabba73

Mod. Notice 2020 Game Preview Threads - Calling All Volunteers!

You’ll do it and you will like it ... #amidoingitright?
  7. Sir Skid

Competitions Player Advocates 2020 - Draft Thread

I was going to jump in but cooperg has held this up so long I've completely lost interest. #amidoingitright
  8. F

The Law Gay Couples Vs Christian bakers

...The old 'same kind of people' argument. The same kind of people who want to buy gay wedding cakes want to lower the age of consent. #amidoingitright Westpac have the right to choose not to have any individual as a customer. But as a corporate giant they are not doing so out of any deep felt...
  9. Max Powers

Game Day R17: Hawks v Dockers

Birchall to kick 12 goals playing out of half back... #amidoingitright?
  10. Crashy

Trades Round 14 Trades

If your team is ranked 12521 or higher you are scum #amidoingitright
Back