List Mgmt. Contracts. Trades. Draft. Other Assorted Crap. 2020 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

His manager was on trade radio yesterday. Said both clubs were keen to see a deal done, elite kick and will relish playing at Optus

"Didn't he say both parties would be open to looking at their options?" Reads to me far from done, and Alex hasn't totally made up his mind.

Preuss becoming a bit of a myth of a footballer.

He's supposedly good but I don't think I've ever seen him play!

He screwed himself by going to Melbourne. Was ready to be a number 1 ruck but left North to be behind Gawn, such a bizarre move at the time which has been proven wrong with time.

He screwed himself by going to Melbourne. Was ready to be a number 1 ruck but left North to be behind Gawn, such a bizarre move at the time which has been proven wrong with time.

Externally it seemed a seriously odd decision. Either there was more money on offer at Melbourne (I'm not sure whey there would be), he didn't feel ready (at 23) to be a #1 ruck, or he was a melbourne supporter growing up or had a relationship with a coach over there.

Blind Freddy could see that he was always going to be second banana to Gawn - I'm sure he and his manager could work it out too - so there must be a back-story that the public don't know.

Have we announced anything yet? What a f*n joke of a club. No trades since Langdon, news that I no longer get a f*n membership card or membership pack. Time to fold this joke of a club. #amidoingitright

Membership card?! Those Covid breeding grounds brought down the NBA (probably) - it all needs to be contactless moving forward. I’m not even convinced we should be sitting on the seats at the games next year, convert the whole stadium to standing room and pay for your allotted standing spot I think.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney are open to trading Hewett. Wonder if we'd be interested as part of a deal for Hickey.

Last edited:
Who the hell is Hewett? What does he do?

Seriously, I’ve only just got my head around Zac Langdon existing..

In the way that signing Witherden will spell the end for Jetta, bringing in Hewett would have to mean curtains for Hutch 😢

Probably Ainsworth as well .

Hewett is only three years older than Ainsworth, and has 93 games to his name.

Hewett’s OK. Has some good lockdown games and then goes missing. Would be great at the Masten defensive invisible wing role

hmm ok.

I dunno.

I reckon we should focus on someone to play a role like Tim Kelly did at the Cats - attacking, goal kicking mid.

If only there was someone available...

2020 is ducked when Brayden Ainsworth gets a highlight package.
I think every player gets one this year. Edward's will be interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back