Usage for hash tag: concerning

1. FireKrakouer

How does 99,000* member "Big 4 Club" Richmond get such a rubbish turnout at the MCG?

To be completely honest I find this a little bit #concerning for the Tigs. Coach and fans already abandoned the poor blokes.
  2. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Saint Dunderheads

Hawks legend Dipper at the Dees v Tigers game and not at the Hawks home game #concerning
  3. Footy Is The Win

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Saint Dunderheads

You've dropped 2 spots in 2 days #concerning
  4. zackah

Flogstradamus Cheating Cats vs Brave Freo Warriors at Krapolia Park

#concerning
  5. Geoff

Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Hmmm, #concerning Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
  6. Elmer_Hauser

flggr Breaking::: Nick Riewoldt pots Brett Ratten and Ratten calls him a campaigner.

Ross The Toss the new Cousin Brad ??? #concerning
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Goody's Goodies vs Nicks Nuffie West Horsham Crom

Dees fans louder today than Richmond flogs have been all year #concerning.
  8. HAPPY CHEFFY

Wtf is this shit? Concerning sign right now is Eagles are gonna spoon it in this year and if this is part of the rebuild plans that began 2 or 3 years ago then Simpson should be nowhere near the place right now, neither should Gaff, Nicfat, Kennedy or Darling. The fact they are all still there...
  9. Electronic_Renaissance

It's an odd one isn't it? Every post he has to say he isn't Wambat. If someone called you fat and you weren't fat you wouldn't keep posting "I am not fat". You'd just ignore it because you know you aren't fat. #concerning
  10. FireKrakouer

Game Day Mouth Breathing, Feral no good youf Spitmond Tuggers vs The Elitist, Snobbish but dynamic and exciting Youf of the Riversdale Mayblooms

I hate to rain on anyone's parade but beating lolhawf by 1 point is, to me, a tad #concerning
  11. FireKrakouer

Game Day Mouth Breathing, Feral no good youf Spitmond Tuggers vs The Elitist, Snobbish but dynamic and exciting Youf of the Riversdale Mayblooms

On a scale of 1 to #concerning, where do we rate Richmond currently?
  12. FireKrakouer

Game Day Meltdown Central - Essingtin Bombres v Free Kick Bulldogs, loser misses the top eight/finals to Carlolton

Very #concerning for the dogs that they didn't win by more imo.
  13. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Ashes 4: Bulldogs vs Kelpies

I can smell the fear and excuses from Aussie fans already! #concerning.
  14. Elmer_Hauser

Fixture I peered into the future and I saw Carlton choking late in the game to GWS in the final round, finishing 9th yet again!

At this point we are all questioning your mental stability tbh You probably believe Santa Claus, Pixies and Elves are real. #concerning
  15. Electronic_Renaissance

Wambat aka DanWA is slowly drowning here, but at least he is still around I suppose. Where is Bev? #concerning
  16. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Bearded Scott vs Cousin Scott: the battle for Darcy Parish in a half full tax payer funded methadone clinic

Speaking of million dollars, will Jane Lynch ever play for Richmond again? #concerning You can't make this sh*t up !!! !
  17. FireKrakouer

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Losing to a coachless whatstheirname in a match so irrelevant that it didn't even get a bay fred. #concerning
  18. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Party Pies v Purple ****s

I am very worried about Plugger35 's stains. Having a more embarrassing public meltdown than Brittnay Spears #concerning
  19. HAPPY CHEFFY

You’ve gotta be ****ing kidding, even Geelong wouldn’t pursue this grandpa!! https://thewest.com.au/sport/west-coast-eagles/west-coast-eagles-veteran-andrew-gaff-reportedly-open-to-trade-to-resurrect-stuttering-career-c-11255739 #concerning
  20. D

Game Day Stephen O'Reilly Cup - SUPERIOR JOSE ANCHOR THREAD V BORING ELMER_JUDD PAPER BAGS THREAD

A gifted goal to kick off the 4th quarter 2 of the 3 goals are gifted from the umpires #concerning
  21. Stronzo

I didn’t get to watch the match, but I’m assuming Brissie went for a light training run? It’s probably the middle of the road and lower teams that will do most of the damage to them. #concerning
  22. bzparkes

Fremantle's 'rebuild' and other lolz...

Think we need a separate thread to discuss the obvious elephant in the room. #concerning
  23. bh90210fan

Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

We’ll be fine. One thing I won’t have to worry about is ending up a mid table battler like you guys after 8 years. 😬 #concerning
  24. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Bevo's Brave Umpire Pets vs J-Lo's Cockburnt Dockers for the Kingsley Hunter Cip

Bronx cheers for Naughy Mofra ? #concerning
  25. Saveloy Rockstar

Geellonk's 2023 Failure thread

Reigning premiers only slightly better than Gold Coast #concerning
Back