Usage for hash tag: concerning

1. Elmer_Hauser

Meltdown Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Voting is LIVE !!

A bloke who cost you 3 grannies with poor coaching lol #concerning
  2. Elmer_Hauser

flggr Bay 13 Flog of the Year 2023 - Nominations in this thread, voting later

I also recall you disappearing in the first few weeks of the finals as Carlton returned as a powerhouse contender ! #concerning
  3. Elmer_Hauser

Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 8 - Roys FFC v Baghdad Bombers @ Brunswick Junction Oval [MOTR]

If your water is so good, how come Ken Hinkley is always seen drinking Coke Zero or Pepsi Max ? #concerning
  4. FireKrakouer

Brayden 'flog' Maynard suspension watch

My source (a VFL player for the Dees) informed me that Viney once stated to team mates that he sleeps with the lights on the night before playing collingwood. #concerning
  5. Elmer_Hauser

flggr Breaking News - Less than 50 % of Richmond members actually go to games #Kardashimond

Really #concerning numbers for the Tiger Army
  6. FireKrakouer

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

Rather #concerning I must say. And in finals the umps might even stop giving frees to Curnow every time a defender goes within 5m of him... this could be their downfall :( nice of the AFL to carry them this far though.
  7. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day WHATEVER: Pigs Arse Visy Paper Bags Lygon St Thorpie Fully Sick Fluffy Dice Franco Cozzo Spaghetti Mafia Gelatos V Some Orange Mob (Ft - New Order)

Yep. Thinks Bolton needs to pull his head in and see a sports shrink #concerning
  8. Elmer_Hauser

How's Grundy working out for you NARRM?

You are 50 years old? #concerning
  9. TheCatStevensExperience

Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

Richmond's #concerning youf are taking some holidays in September.....and probably March.....and April.....perhaps even May....
  10. FireKrakouer

Dimma tells bitchmond to GAGF, leaps from the sinking ship to sit on Stewie Dews (size XXXXL) throne.

So he's officially done a Salty Malty / Krazy Klarko and jumped ship to get the hopes up of some spud team. I guess the $$$ is more important than one's legacy to some... #concerning
  11. Saveloy Rockstar

Think Tank What do you guys do in September?

#concerning What can we do about this Maybe MAXIMUM GRUNDAGE and zackah can form an action committee
  12. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day JOY DIVISION: pre-season mode Geelong vs Umpires Best Boyfriends

Tigers in the Box Seat for the spoon in 2024. Even Worst Coast have better kids than Shitmond ! #concerning
  13. V_23

Game Day JOY DIVISION: pre-season mode Geelong vs Umpires Best Boyfriends

Geelong youf is #concerning
  14. TheCatStevensExperience

Collingwood: Yeah nah.

Collingwood huffed their own farts from early in in the season. Lagpies would be 4th if they hadn't gotten out of jail a handful of times. Now they've got injuries and suspensions and at risk of losing top spot despite being two games clear. Very #concerning form going into finals
  15. TheCatStevensExperience

Game Day PRACTICE MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V Blue Ridged Mountains Shenandoah River (Ft - Mi-Sex)

Bashed up Geelong only lost to the Wobblers by 8 points, their only win for a month. Unfortunately that's #concerning :$
  16. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Cotchin's Cubs of Courage vs Fading St.Frigger at Dicklands Stadium.(Jack Friggins Cup)

Richmond board posters saying they are placing bets on Norf to beat them next week #concerning
  17. FireKrakouer

Think Tank CONGRATS on winning the 2023 Jeff Kennett Embarrassment Of The Year award: GeeLOL

"People who know the game well" are saying that it is #concerning that geelol lost to the most out-of-form team in the comp despite the umps gift wrapping a victory for them.
  18. JoinDate

Game Day SCRATCH MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V 9th placed Cheat Ground Handbag Yeast Infections (Ft - Peter Criss)

How did they choke that lead? #concerning
  19. FireKrakouer

Game Day SCRATCH MATCH: Collingwood Flagpies V 9th placed Cheat Ground Handbag Yeast Infections (Ft - Peter Criss)

Half the pies players were injured on the bench and the umps gifted the cats 2 absurd goals from out of bounds, yet we woodsmen are still victorious. #concerning
  20. TheCatStevensExperience

Words that aptly describe Geelonk!

Yeah I had a peek at the Richmond board the other day. The whole place is #concerning. Thankfully Geelong supporters are (mostly) sane and the board is moderated well. That sort of talk should end in a lifetime ban from BigFooty.
  21. Elmer_Hauser

Words that aptly describe Geelonk!

A couple of weeks ago, on the Richmond board, some nutter wanted an umpire gunned down witn a 50 " beretta and his wife r**ed Why is it all the sick/psycho flogs on this forum support Richmond? Most #concerning
  22. Electronic_Renaissance

Poo Mega Thread West Coast’s rebuild and other Lolz….

Yeah, it has all gone to shit since your master Daniel decided to have a holiday. None of you have been able to pick up the slack. Aren't you that Teletubby nutcase? #concerning
  23. zackah

Game Day The Finals Bound Blue Baggers vs The One Cup Useless Aints

#concerning signs early for the tankers. Melt early melt often Elmer_Judd
  24. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Yee Haw - Its an old fashioned Country Bumpkin vs Hub Cap Stealing Bogan Flog Fest - Pa Kettle's Geelong vs Kochie's Port Power (est 1997)

Some real obese slobs who look like over inflated Goodyear Blimps in the Geelong's members area #concerning
  25. V_23

How does 99,000* member "Big 4 Club" Richmond get such a rubbish turnout at the MCG?

Hmm, it’s worse than I thought. Would even go so far as to say it’s # concerning
  26. FireKrakouer

How does 99,000* member "Big 4 Club" Richmond get such a rubbish turnout at the MCG?

To be completely honest I find this a little bit #concerning for the Tigs. Coach and fans already abandoned the poor blokes.
  27. Elmer_Hauser

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Saint Dunderheads

Hawks legend Dipper at the Dees v Tigers game and not at the Hawks home game #concerning
  28. Footy Is The Win

Game Day Magnificent Hawfs Youf vs Saint Dunderheads

You've dropped 2 spots in 2 days #concerning
  29. zackah

Flogstradamus Cheating Cats vs Brave Freo Warriors at Krapolia Park

#concerning
  30. Geoff

Concerning signs for the West Coast Eagles

Hmmm, #concerning Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
Back