Usage for hash tag: lurkernotjustatheoryanymore

1. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Traditional Werewolf 2

Ok - today is the day to employ #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore and look for the person performing the in and out wave by. Also, we need to look out for #LurkingInPlainSight. Still have to follow MP_ . My only concern is that all this extra responsibility might actually make a decent player out...
  2. 3KZ is Football

Official Match Thread Second Semi Final: Gumbies FFC vs Roys FFC at The House of Gumby

No 3KZ is Football in the OP is an obvious and early shortcoming. #TheTilt #Cinderella #3KZisBallMagnet #3KZisTheDifference #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  3. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf 2 - Once A Pawn A Time (game over, SK wins)

I’m happy to go for Dingster based upon the #TheLurkerPrinciple #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore He’s been lurking in plain sight and clearly playing with an agenda. #AgendaTheory Chipmunk
  4. por_please_ya

Werewolf Star Wars WW: Clone Wars edition [ Separatists and Hutt Clan draw ]

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  5. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf \\ Africa - Survivor

PS Hoos is now lurking. #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  6. 3KZ is Football

I am in WE JUST BEAT RICHMOND AND ARE IN A PRELIMINARY FINAL BLISS MODE, so I might not be as focused as usual. # TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  7. 3KZ is Football

NinjaSwan anyone? #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #killalllurkers
  8. 3KZ is Football

Jack The Godfather seers The Filth Wizard as evil, so TFW must die. akkaps #TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  9. 3KZ is Football

Bastyy, let me explain it to you. You are a flog apparently. I am a villager. You voting for me is against the best interests of ‘our’ team. Jump on to Ninja and kill a known LURKER. #TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  10. 3KZ is Football

Bastyy is LURKING. #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #TeamGood akkaps
  11. 3KZ is Football

...After the conversation in Dead PM from the last game, I think the best approach is to KILL LURKERS, because we know that #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore and it will help eradicate evil. I’ll have a look at the thread half way though the day and if I see #signsoflurking then I will vote accordingly.
  12. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #TeamGood
  13. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf MWORPS' Hunger Games Werewolf - May The Odds Be Ever in Your Favour - DAY 8 - THE VILLAGE (CITIZENS OF PANEM) WIN!!!!

I think this is the vote today. Village needs to follow known good and #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #excuseslurkersgive and #TeamGood all point yo Hatchy. It will be interest to see which players won’t vote for their evil comrade.
  14. 3KZ is Football

#TeamGood says “Hey Gale Hawthorne Vigilante! Stop trying to help!” Hachy1992 again for me. Freaking dirty low down lurker is at it again. #TeamGood #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkertheory #excuseslurkersgive #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  15. 3KZ is Football

Autopsy Roast & Toast vs Adelaide & Changes for Brisbane

...they will select Daniel McStay for comedy value and effectively go in a man down. The Prediction BRISBANE LIONS BY 27 Points THIS IS OUR STALINGRAD AND WE ARE THE RUSSIANS! COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP RICHMOND, WE’VE GOT YOU SURROUNDED! #Over50’sClique #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore...
  16. 3KZ is Football

...understanding of human nature comes to the fore, to the benefit of those opposed to evil. I will be applying #lurkertheory and on that basis, voting to lynch Hatchy1992 because he has turned lurking into an art form. #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #lurkerlaw #excuseslurkersgive MWPP por_please_ya
  17. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  18. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Thanks Dero - OK, changing my vote to Hoos. I've been evil with him in the past and he is playing his 'evil game'. #TeamGood #lurkertheory #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore #rolefluidity #rolefluidityfor3KZ #AngryDwarf #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe #gateauxhauks
  19. 3KZ is Football

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore :D
  20. 3KZ is Football

A bad night for #TeamGood! I'm voting for por_please_ya because she outed Smeg, as a placeholder unless someone else has any info. Also I would not be averse to employing #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore tactics to flush out evil. Chipmunk
  21. 3KZ is Football

I'm going put a vote on Genghis Tron for lurking ( #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore ) and if I am wrong - let me know #TeamGood Chipmunk
  22. 3KZ is Football

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore You wanna pick one and I'll go with it.
  23. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

#lurkernotjustatheoryanymore also nominates Dingster, but that is his MO. He's got some mates though. Anyone seen a post from Deaneus! and who is Gosaints12? #HelpBoncerIsCompletelyObsessedWithMe
  24. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Werewolf- The regular kind but Mang isn't so lucky.

Day one - drivebys and cheap shots. As tempting as it is vote boncer and I just might later, I'm going scientific. #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore
  25. 3KZ is Football

Werewolf Horrorhead in an Ice Box WW

Yep 100% - #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore - I am a villager and I want to win. Why are you so on the prod? What's it to you if I vote for the Moose? Reducing night kills by one is pretty vital. Have I got it wrong on the SK and is he the head of your faction?
  26. 3KZ is Football

It is good to see the hashtag #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore catching on. The game mods also need to be congratulated for implementing ALM #antilurkermeasures this game. Hopefully I’m back in the gifs tomorrow.
  27. guero

Right. I missed that vote. #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore. He's skulking around and doing the minimum. Plus me being intimidated - I can't think of too many players that'd do that. So he could just be busy, and him intimidating me might be too obvious. I just have a feel. And in case you're...
  28. 3KZ is Football

I was intimidated today, but then "Intimidating" me has become as much of a thing as #lurkernotjustatheoryanymore and #rolefluidity. It appears to be a rite of passage for every player who gets the Intimidator Role. Who is dying?
Back