Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

I voted jmoo as he posted the most at the time which generally means he has a role so wanted to see how things panned out
hah! how many games have we played together? three now?

Didn’t look at my posts very well

wanted to see the reaction. There is this reference to white and black which is literally the example in the role description.

Obviously this game is not set in America with only white killing white and no black killed
are you actually claiming Jester?

This intrigues me.

Not because it's fridge - in every game I've played he's been quiet, so he's impossible to pick as good or evil. But the 3 roles thing. I admit I'm hopeless at reading OPs and I always seem to miss key points...but aren't there only 2?
Nah 3 with chess in title but I guess only 2 with the chess posting requirement.

Chess Hater
Chess Joker - has to post
Chess Lover - has to post

I have no idea, but I guarantee that when I flip, I will flip as a White Pawn.

If I don't, I will retire immediately from the Sweet FA
Thanks for getting back.
IMS seered as a white bishop, so could well be a pawn I was just trying to shake out as much info as I could from a dud role.

So we are believing dogs105 over Itsmyshow ?

Yes. Dogs has been the only person to make a claim (aside from Smeg's soft claim yesterday). If dogs is the Jobe and if IMS returned as white bishop it is probable he is evil. However this is Chimpunk's first solo mod game and I have a small doubt about how he is handling info given to dogs.

Voting IMS tests IMS, dogs and Pimchunk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If dogs is the Jobe and if IMS returned as white bishop it is probable he is evil.
Huh?

"The False Seer can learn the role of 1 player each night, however this information will always be wrong."

So a faux seer as white bishop just means he's not the white bishop, no?

hah! how many games have we played together? three now?

wanted to see the reaction. There is this reference to white and black which is literally the example in the role description.

are you actually claiming Jester?
Nope not claiming jester, also don’t have to have played games with you to know that excessive posting generally points to having a role, happy to be wrong though

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Chess Werewolf - game over, Chess Joker (Jester) and Chess Hater (SK) win

Remove this Banner Ad

Back