Usage for hash tag: playthekids

1. DeckedOut20

List Mgmt. Contract, Trade and Draft Discussions - 2024 Edition

...won a game where our average age is greater than 25.5 Our averaging winning age (25.36) is less than our averaging losing age (25.47) #playthekids 8th youngest team on average 25.45 AFL Average: 25.7 Oldest: Pies 27.5 Youngest: North 24 Experience (Games) We have been the team with...
  2. D

Autopsy Geelong leaves Sydney with 2 points - who wants to watch the replay...

On the bright side... Surely Dempsey plays a full game next week and maybe Knevitt/Mullin. #playthekids
  3. Truetiger

Autopsy Roast & toast vs Brisbane and changes for Sydney, round 17, Thurs July 6, MCG, 7.20pm

Need to give all the kids some games. Let’s face it even if we play finals, we wouldn’t last. #pla#playthekids
  4. Call Me Cake

Preview Round 7: Essendon vs Geelong - Sunday 30th April - 1:10pm - MCG

Would've thrown Reid in. Why not, let him learn immediately. #playthekids
  5. ScragCity

Game Day Doggies vs Crom

#playthekids
  6. Judd2Sewell

Player Watch Welcome to Hawthorn - Conor Nash. Extends to 2024!

I expected Nash to be cut, and was all aboard team #playthekids. There's no denying that he was completely lost up forward and was not able to impact games even defensively - which was the one thing he was brought in the side to do. The reason for that seems to have been a complete lack in...
  7. luthor

Unofficial Preview Changes and discussion Qualifying Final @ ? v Demons.

Ridiculous! Richy to forward pocket , Harris on ball, drop Lachie and Lyons for the kids Joyce and Coleman Jnr, play Oscar as permanent FF and McStay in the ruck all game Or GTFO. :tonguewink: #playthekids
  8. PhatHQ

Preview Round 19, 2021: Adelaide v Hawthorn, 24 July 2021, 7.40pm @ Marvel Stadium

...the board but let’s look at the combinations and give it time. We know what doesn’t work. Let’s play with what might. Absolutely #playthekids and get on the unsociable Hawks to return. Wasn’t it “if you can’t kick you can’t play”? I think it will be “if you don’t go you can go”...
  9. phantom13

Autopsy Round 5, 2021: St.Kilda v Richmond *MADDIE'S MATCH* *CARLISLE 150TH*

Wait til round 10 and if we’re 3-7 give the trainee receptionist free reign #playthekids
  10. Danger2Selwood

Autopsy Marsh Series Week 1 - Gold Coast vs Geelong, Metricon Stadium, Saturday 22nd February

#sackscott #SackWells #Stephensisabust #playthekids #Guthrieisahack Am I doing this right? Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
  11. JuniorWatch

World Cup Semi Final 1 Tuesday 9 July; India v New Zealand @ Old Trafford.

Just vindicates my call to select Sydney stack over Dhoni. #playthekids
Back