DERO thanks Gralin Cadsky #wwvote
  2. Frederico_WA

Werewolf Stargate Werewolf - Night 4

Smeg Cadsky Gralin #wwvote
  3. Frederico_WA

Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

#4theory Dogs105 thanks Gralin #wwvote
  4. ClarkeM

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

I actually refuse to believe any of this is real. ClarkeM #wwvote
  5. guero

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

DERO for me please Frederico_WA My ego tells me it’s the right thing to do. #w#wwvote
  6. ClarkeM

Pie #wwvote as my placeholder
  7. ZergMinion

Cadsky Frederico_WA #wwvote
  8. Cadsky

Gralin Frederico_WA #wwvote
  9. DERO

zergminon #wwvote Frederico_WA
  10. Gralin

Cadsky Frederico_WA #wwvote
  11. por_please_ya

I think I'm going to go Barrybran thanks Frederico_WA #wwvote
  12. MP_

Dank Frederico_WA #wwvote
  13. ClarkeM

Good point, now you must DIE SSWANS2011 #wwvote
  14. Cadsky

I've been busy with the kids today. I haven't kept up.with this thread. I have no idea who to vote for. Although I see wizardmelon is the go today. Frederico_WA #wwvote
  15. SSwans2011

...off ST at the last minute with an inconsequential vote to avoid the consequences, and was (jokingly I presume) claiming to be the dragon. Very suss plays IMO. And yes this doesn't change anything between us Cads, I would still like to see you naked. Frederico_WA #wwvote #sswansvotes #day2vibes
  16. Chat Pile

Barrybran Frederico_WA #wwvote
  17. Chat Pile

Alright then. Barrybran For now. Frederico_WA #wwvote Nah
  18. BEaston

Cadsky looks most evil to me. Frederico_WA #wwvote
  19. Cadsky

Jmoo wan because we've got this thing going on where we vote for each other now I think Frederico_WA #wwvote
  20. thewizardmelon

...tree this time unfortunately. Thanks for only giving me 4 pages of catch up readings guys 🤗 I think that HAPRSichord bloke is suspicious, although don’t think I didn’t see what you did Gralin Frederico_WA #wwvote #hashtagv#wwvotes#hashtagvotes#hashlifeo#biggestmelono#dontfwiththemelonhead
  21. ZergMinion

...Uncle Horace dissed Town of Salem yesterday and that's crossing a line! Also didn't complain when 3 posters cracked the tonne and one cracked the double tonne on day one which is very un horrie like. Plus my initial vote for serial was a joke :) I know his favourite role. Frederico_WA #wwvote
  22. DERO

I haven’t read hardly anything but even I could see the guilty stutter from Cadsky in amongst the walls of spam. #w#wwvote0
  23. guero

ClarkeM please Frederico_WA There’s only so much ignorance you can feign. #w#wwvote
  24. Gralin

Thewizardmelon Frederico_WA #wwvote Because Pie 4 Life said so and I've got nothing else to go on
  25. Cadsky

Chipmunk Frederico_WA #wwvote
  26. MP_

Why? King Tenz Frederico_WA #wwvote
  27. thewizardmelon

Cadsky for fun thanks Frederico_WA #wwvote #wwfreedomvote #wwhashtagclass
  28. ZergMinion

Changing vote to Grand Uncle Horace for dissing ToS. Frederico_WA #wwvote
  29. SSwans2011

Could really be anyone on the ST wagon, but I'll vote for Cadsky given there's been some votes there already. #wwvote Frederico_WA
Back