Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Thewizardmelon
Frederico_WA #wwvote

Because Pie 4 Life said so and I've got nothing else to go on
Lisa Simpson Full Steam Ahead GIF by The Simpsons

As the sun pierces through the mid-morning mist, an unmistakable bond rekindles in the heart of the village.

Lan, the dedicated Warder, has finally located Moiraine Sedai amidst the chaos. Their connection, unbreakable and profound, now joins their fates together as they converse privately, away from prying eyes.

The pattern weaves them closer, and the village can only hope this union fortifies the forces of the Light.
Detailed description of saying a couple of players marched on Tinder and are now going to bang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interesting that part of Fain’s wincon is to attempt to kill the dragon. So both light and dark factions will be focussed on finding the dragon and protecting them.

And the SK has a perfect hit rate so far - 2 players with roles from 2 shots.

Interesting that part of Fain’s wincon is to attempt to kill the dragon. So both light and dark factions will be focussed on finding the dragon and protecting them.

I'm assuming that means failed night kill with the dragon being immune, so every time Fain succeeds we know they haven't yet met the first part of wincon

Detailed description of saying a couple of players marched on Tinder and are now going to bang.
They are next to each other on the roles list. I assumed the White Tower people were all in a pm together. Maybe I'm wrong 🤔

I'm assuming that means failed night kill with the dragon being immune, so every time Fain succeeds we know they haven't yet met the first part of wincon
That all makes sense.

Alright which one of you assholes tried to kill the dragon?

Good call. I hadn’t noticed the dragon is night immune, I’m having to tackle the OP in bite-sized pieces. 😬

I'm voting for Cadsky. Very suspicious play from him yesterday. Voted for ST, jumped off ST at the last minute with an inconsequential vote to avoid the consequences, and was (jokingly I presume) claiming to be the dragon. Very suss plays IMO. And yes this doesn't change anything between us Cads, I would still like to see you naked.

Frederico_WA

#wwvote #sswansvotes #day2vibes

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back