Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

He's not cleared but why didn't you provide this rationale for voting wiz in the first place?
The same as literal every villager, wiz is a crafty player who is doing enough without doing a lot. Keeping those players in the spotlight only helps the village’s cause. Even if wiz is a villager it’s no net loss than what you voted out anyway. You’ve got to think outside the box when runs happen.

If there is belief one of Zerg and Baz had to be evil, then the vig should target Zerg tonight. There absolutely will be evil on the Baz vote, and if Zerg is revealed as evil, we will know more. Ideally we’d get a seer first but it’s the obvious choice for good.

The most frustrating thing is that if Barry had offered any kind of defence I would have genuinely considered swapping my vote to Zerg.

So by my count the shadow-aligned roles remaining are Ishmael, Lanfear, Rhavin, Liandrin Sedai, Alviarin Sedai, and Sheriam Sedai. And any Darkfriends. Then there's also Padan Fain to worry about.

I think we have 19 people alive. Tomorrow is absolutely crucial.

Zerg, ClarkeM, Ding, and P4L are the main people I'm suss on at the moment.

DERO has claimed Cadsuane Sedai, and I'm not sure if anyone else is confirmed good as of yet.

Porps has claimed an important light role and confirmed jmoo was village before he was whacked.

Harps and Chat Pile were tortured so they're either villagers, Padan Fain or Ishmael.

I think that's everything we know.

Pie ‘randomly’ voting me twice suggests he might know something I don’t. Ding also has been here but not. Those two (plus whatever we decide to do with the Gralin info) are buttons I think we should push today

He's not cleared but why didn't you provide this rationale for voting wiz in the first place?

Ah just caught up and saw Pie still going hard at me. Without any reason either, why me over other villagers?

I don’t for one second believe it’s ‘random’ at all from P4L. Maybe I’m a dark aligned villager and don’t know it? Either way, strange.

I’ve already ruffled enough feathers just from that. Hell I even gave you two more names.

Didn’t realise wiz was cleared either? It’s not always a case of “joke” voting but rather going off posting/things that look suspicious.

I may well have missed any “confirmed good” but there’s clearly more than a handful evil running around.

First secret ClarkeM now this? Obsessed much. I’m just a villager, move on from your wrong read already and shake other trees today.

Ah just caught up and saw Pie still going hard at me. Without any reason either, why me over other villagers?

I don’t for one second believe it’s ‘random’ at all from P4L. Maybe I’m a dark aligned villager and don’t know it? Either way, strange.
Interestingly, pie was claiming to “know” but is now claiming villager status.

The most frustrating thing is that if Barry had offered any kind of defence I would have genuinely considered swapping my vote to Zerg.

So by my count the shadow-aligned roles remaining are Ishmael, Lanfear, Rhavin, Liandrin Sedai, Alviarin Sedai, and Sheriam Sedai. And any Darkfriends. Then there's also Padan Fain to worry about.

I think we have 19 people alive. Tomorrow is absolutely crucial.

Zerg, ClarkeM, Ding, and P4L are the main people I'm suss on at the moment.

DERO has claimed Cadsuane Sedai, and I'm not sure if anyone else is confirmed good as of yet.

Porps has claimed an important light role and confirmed jmoo was village before he was whacked.

Harps and Chat Pile were tortured so they're either villagers, Padan Fain or Ishmael.

I think that's everything we know.
Baz was an unhelpful distraction - no real loss, but a shame he wasn’t targeted in evil night actions. My take on the dragon pulling is he was good village. But 🤷‍♀️

OP says nothing about needing to kill Fain in our wincon, so much less of a worry than all the bad guys.

If there is belief one of Zerg and Baz had to be evil, then the vig should target Zerg tonight. There absolutely will be evil on the Baz vote, and if Zerg is revealed as evil, we will know more. Ideally we’d get a seer first but it’s the obvious choice for good.
jmoo was the vig.

Night 4 Results
As dawn's first light broke over the horizon, the village slowly came to life, each individual taking a moment to count their blessings and their comrades. Miraculously, no one had been taken in the night. The familiar faces of Padan Fain and Ishmael could be seen lurking in the shadows, their intentions clear, but their endeavors last night had been thwarted.

The air was thick with a blend of relief and tension. While the forces of the Shadow had been stymied in their attempts to extinguish another life, the town was abuzz with whispers of other nocturnal happenings. Many actions had been taken, secrets unearthed, and plots set into motion.

The weight of the day ahead was palpable. The choices made now would reverberate throughout the Pattern. It was of paramount importance for the champions of the Light to deliberate wisely and cast their votes judiciously. Every decision, every whisper, every pointed finger could tip the scales and influence the Dragon Reborn. The future hung in the balance.

It is now Day 4 ...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

First secret ClarkeM now this? Obsessed much. I’m just a villager, move on from your wrong read already and shake other trees today.
You were literally a fascist in that game that I had seered 😂

Yikes. Gotta laugh at the two dumbarse killers. Listen you turkeys, the Mod is more dangerous than you two.

At the rate we’re going I expect us to finish mid Oct.

Fain has missed 2 nights in a row now
does that mean he's met the first part of his win condition by attempting to kill the dragon?

I'm assuming the only way he'd know for sure currently is if he's hit both other night immune in the last 2 nights

could have not posted an action or been blocked or target was protected.

Or whether other actions impeded them.

Same applies to the Alpha role.

unhappily no Stabby aka Amulet in this game or a clear doc Makes it hard for people to spill their guts.

Dero is the only one to have claimed (uncontested) and did so coz he’d exhausted his function

could have not posted an action or been blocked or target was protected.

Or whether other actions impeded them.

Same applies to the Alpha role.

unhappily no Stabby aka Amulet in this game or a clear doc Makes it hard for people to spill their guts.

Dero is the only one to have claimed (uncontested) and did so coz he’d exhausted his function
i really don't want to think about the 2 killing roles forgetting to put in night actions we're going to be here forever if they've checked out

blocks are still in play as you say though

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Wheel of Time Werewolf # 1 (Shadow, the Dragon Reborn and Padan Fain win!)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back