Training Training reports 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait for another off season of seeing the lads overseas, drinking bevvy’s, smoking vapes, and looking like a pack of dickheads.

Which is great because everyone deserves some time off to let loose right!? Especially professional athletes who get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do their job.
I’m actually so disappointed.

Disappointed that Scott’s freaking sabbatical period spent with the Greenwood’s, still plays the way he has been playing and showing no signs of improvement from a leadership or skills level.

Poor mans Sam Gibson at the moment

Unfortunately for Lachie it was quite clear that Clarko didn't rate him, he had a reasonably good 2022 playing 20 games but once Clarko was on board he only played 4 games in 2023.
He kicked it out of bounds or worse straight to the opposition once a game when under no pressure. We do not miss Lachie Young

He kicked it out of bounds or worse straight to the opposition once a game when under no pressure. We do not miss Lachie Young
was shattered we delisted him, i feel like that game against collingwood was his break out game for the club and really found his spot in the team and actually dominated against a quality side. showed what he could do when backed himself and trusted his instincts and skills.

Half of our list does it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if it's been covered recently, but does anyone know how Cooper has been training? I just realised he's off the injury list.

AFL​

Training (Arden Street Oval)
Friday, May 17
10am-12pm AEST

Captains' Run (Arden Street Oval)
Saturday, May 18
10am-10.30am AEST

There was a Wednesday session as well but that's been removed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back