Opinion Non-Crows AFL 4: The Centre Cannot Hold

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How useless is Marshall lol. Hack.

I’m thoroughly enjoying this. But I feel like the worse it gets the more Hinkley will be under siege. We need him to remain. We need to lose next week.

I would love to see you guys win next week… But Kern needs to stay.
Hopefully we see a majorly improved Crows performance, but a brave loss.
That will do 🤞

Port are going to be breathing fire next week, haha. Will be their grand final for certain.
If we win great

If we lose, keeps Ken in a job.

Although they won't sack him this year. AFL won't approve the expense of sacking him.

Even with the rumoured 6 month clause it is $400k ballpark.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

How useless is Marshall lol. Hack.

I’m thoroughly enjoying this. But I feel like the worse it gets the more Hinkley will be under siege. We need him to remain. We need to lose next week.

Who is worse - him or Himmelberg?

WCE might pull the offer the way Mitch Georgiades has started the season.

Playing like a guy who doesn't want to be there.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"People will disagree, but this is another reason not to wear the Bars. These guys dont deserve to wear it. We have tarnished the greatest player in our clubs histories celebration of his life tonight. Until they earn the right to wear the bars they can fu** off."

This is actually a big part of the problem, why continue to reference yourself to an amateur league where you don't even exist anymore and put this deluded expectation from your supporters (the "Creed" of 3 premierships in 5 years lol). This isn't the amateur SANFL league many decades and century ago when the best and professional league didn't even exist, the AFL is the most professional league in the world which you entered as Port Power in 1997.

Ok.. now this is a super impressive performance from Hawthorn yes, but… they aren’t going to kick this accurately each week.
And the base of this team has been playing for the last few years, experience wise they easily eclipse you guys 👍
It’s a long season. They are two ahead now but by seasons end it may well be different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back