• Reilly O'Brien

• Josh Rachele

• James Rowe

• Harry Schoenberg

• Lachlan Sholl

• Brodie Smith

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Delicious: the irony of Port using their “suck players into giving away 50’s” tactic as their main avenue to goal, and then Skinner’s phantom injury to bring Frederick into the game, to then being up in arms about Murph staying down to ensure the ball getting in Dawson’s hands.

We can bend the rules too you campaigners.

Good: our want to fight out games. Something we missed for decades. Himmelberg, gollant taking their opportunities.

Bad: skills and poor decisions kill us

Ugly: incompetent umpiring. Either the afl is incompetent or the umpiring is. The disconnect to what the players and fans want compared to AFL has never been greater.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

That was genius from Murphy. He knew.
Anyone remember Manson that big Collingwood gronk doing something similar?

Jarred neck and carried on about it. McKeown took the kick and threaded it.

Then Manson steams back on fine, celebrating

On the negatives, Billy Frampton was successfully able to con our coaches into thinking he's a defender by beating up on crappy SANFL forwards, often playing loose.

He was dead set lost out there and towelled up by a terrible key forward. He's 25, he doesn't have it, move on

Having now watched the replay that goal with the long buildup, with the big commentary setup, bad looking kick to start with, the trailed off commentary and then Dunstall roaring that it's coming back and Huddo to cap it off. Within the broader context of what this game was about and meant, it is abundantly clear that it was made for cinema.

Therefore, someone needs to do that.
The kick that made everyone's heart drop and then fill up again. Magic.

1648819093152.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If only he could kick goals when the opportunity arises. He had a snap on his left (natural) foot in the first quarter that he should have kicked and I don't think he even scored, and then that important one in the third quarter.

Good players kick both of them.
THIS He does bring something when he harrasses like tonight - it can create things - but he is not an A grader - his miss at goal and his wayward shot before are in complete contrast to the skills of a Dawson.

Ugly: Lycett. Has to be the biggest piece of shit in the league. Only ever intimidates a player a foot smaller than him. ******* prick of a Nancy girl.
Yeah I have to say he is developing a reputation of a flat tracker. Terrible player. Hard to believe he is a premiership player.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

No use wanting Frampton out as Murray very average in SANFL. Is there another tall option?
McAsey, but it doesn't sound like he will be putting any pressure on the other two. He was the lowest possession getter on the ground tonight, that's not everything as a defender, but he's looking more like a bust every week.

He looks down in the dumps to me, resulting in giving away lots of undisciplined free's, and it's also affecting his goal kicking.

He's now behind Himmelberg after tonight.
Fogarty doesn't have the right temperament to succeed at AFL. Gets the sulks very easily which generally results in numerous free against. His kicking for goal has also dereriorated.

100%

Murphy misses.

The trainer looks like he is telling him, you stay the f**k down and dont move, youre not taking the kick. Jordan has the ball.
Murph:
“Neck’s sore but I’m fine to take the kick.”

Trainer:
94AF0481-DF9A-4AE8-BAF3-25048B24A15D.gif

No use wanting Frampton out as Murray very average in SANFL. Is there another tall option?
yeah, murray was disgusting in the SANFL today.. just nowhere near it and did some really dumb things..

mcasey was quiet..

I thought Borlase played alright (and he did) but not as good as I thought he was when I realised half of the possessions I was attributing to Borlase were actually Nankervis!.. they look very similar out on the ground..

Nankervis was unbelievably good today in the SANFL.. we have found an absolute gem in that one.. so smooth, so clean, so well skilled.

On the negatives, Billy Frampton was successfully able to con our coaches into thinking he's a defender by beating up on crappy SANFL defenders, often playing loose.

He was dead set lost out there and towelled up by a terrible key forward. He's 25, he doesn't have it, move on

I’ll be searching for this post next week

When will Port get to wear the "Ebert PB" jumpers they had planned to wear after the game last week?

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
They play Melbourne, Carlton and then West Coast.

Could be conceivably 0-6

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Review GBU: Jordan Dawson sinks Port Adelaide after the siren

Back