Opinion Commentary & Media V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think that will change this offseason

Mate I doubt there will ever be a day that Xerri is worth a second round draft pick. I know for us those picks are disposable as we hardly ever have success with them. Other clubs though do and have. We currently have six young second rounders on our books and let's hope our luck changes in that regard.

Big lumps of lads in the ruck are sort after but tend to not have much currency. Mobile strong overhead types than can also go forward is where the money is at.

If we put Edwards and Xerri up for trade I'd back in Edwards to have greater value. And I'd listen to other clubs if they enquired about Edwards.

Saints I think offered a third rounder for Xerri and that was fair enough. And will be fair enough at seasons end.

Mate I doubt there will ever be a day that Xerri is worth a second round draft pick. I know for us those picks are disposable as we hardly ever have success with them. Other clubs though do and have. We currently have six young second rounders on our books and let's hope our luck changes in that regard.

Big lumps of lads in the ruck are sort after but tend to not have much currency. Mobile strong overhead types than can also go forward is where the money is at.

If we put Edwards and Xerri up for trade I'd back in Edwards to have greater value. And I'd listen to other clubs if they enquired about Edwards.

Saints I think offered a third rounder for Xerri and that was fair enough. And will be fair enough at seasons end.
I’m a big fan of player and pick for an upgrade, is there a future in that

I’d really love an afl “football manager” type game. There’s been a few but I’m talking something comprehensive like FM

the developer is a NMFC man as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Corey McKernan on the Front Bar tonight

Corey McKernan on the Front Bar tonight
Front bar can GAGF
47c11af92b1b0e2b3f8e3e335873f57f.jpg

Front bar can GAGF
47c11af92b1b0e2b3f8e3e335873f57f.jpg
Well, they have Carlton supporter Sam Pang (even if he did play for North), that bloke with the glasses who I think barack's for Carlton and Mick Molloy, who it has been alleged might even potentially be the illigitimate father of Jack Silvagni (allegedly). What would you expect.

Last edited:

the developer is a NMFC man as well.
Does he give us a priority pick in the game?

Well, they have Carlton supporter Sam Pang (even if he did play for North), that bloke with the glasses who I think barack's for Carlton and Mick Molloy, who it has been alleged might even potentially be the illigitimate father of Jack Silvagni (allegedly). What would you expect.

Sam Pang played for Collingwood U19s didn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back