Autopsy Round 11, 2022: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve got a serious man crush on 2022 Seb Ross.

Wanganeen-Milera, Windhager and Owens are all absolute winners. Shout out to Owens for his 2 goals and 10 tackles - you’d think he’s in the running for a rising star nomination.

62 disposals and 1311 metres gained between Sinclair and Hill. That’s an elite duo.

Gresham superb. King threatening.

Played pretty cohesively for a team without Clark, Billings, Butler, Higgins and Steele. Could’ve been a lot more vicious but, can’t complain, doubled their score.

Great sign of maturity in us dropping the Port game, losing the Melbourne game but then digging in against Geelong, Adelaide and North to go 8-3 at the bye.

Great win. Enjoy the bye. Go Collingwood 😉

Last edited:

I’ve got a serious man crush on 2022 Seb Ross.

Wanganeen-Milera, Windhager and Owens are all absolute winners. Shout out to Owens for his 2 goals and 10 tackles.

62 disposals and 1300 metres gained between Sinclair and Hill. That’s an elite duo.

Played pretty cohesively for a team without Clark, Billings, Butler, Higgins and Steele. Could’ve been a lot more vicious but, can’t complain.

Great win.
Those guys will have to play at Sandy until a spot for them in the seniors comes up:D

Can't be too mad at the win.

Wish this team wouldn't coast in games at times; would have lost to a top 8 side with today's performance.

Expected better today. Expect selection to be really tough after the bye, nobody should feel safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"And here we see the Shinboner in his natural habitat in his mating ritual. Note the flowing locks and dirty sanchez mustache"

Game went kinda as expected, North aren't doing much like Eagles this season, so happy with doubled score and general gameplay was fine for what it was, bit sloppy, bit meh but is what it is.

Hill and sincs are pure sex.

And then they pass it to nas. Golly

Who then kicks it to max. Hold me.

Nas directing King where to lead, then kicks a 35m bullet that gets no higher than 3-4m above ground level in a packed forward 50 perfectly.

It’s stuff like that that gets you half chubbed, just sexy football.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 11, 2022: St.Kilda v North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back