Game Day Richmond vs Carlton, round 13, MCG Thursday June 16, 7.20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
that was hilarious near the end of the half there he still had the ball but instinctively did the flop and arms up to try get a holding free :tearsofjoy:
:tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Exactly

He had the ball and his first instict was to flop for a free

Embarrassing

Good first half, Carlton goals more through luck than anything else. Tigers goals through old school style of moving it forward at all costs and not letting the Blues defenders get set behind the ball. Carlton unable to change their style of play to suit the conditions as they're still trying to link up by hand a lot. Need to keep the pressure up and not let them get any confidence after the break.

At the moment of his development, in tight games, it seems whenever Ralphsmith is near it we lose the contest or the advantage. Regrettably that also seems to be the case for Edwards now. Baker equals opposite

Could see they started to get on top there, more numbers around the ball and streaming forward, more Carlton jumpers in the tv screen basically.

We got that last one against the flow a bit. Hopefully start the third well cause I’m worried if it gets dry they’ll run over the top of us. Their decimated defence is holding up for the most part.

Fck I wish we had recruited a gun midfielder.

I like Clarke and I’m so so on Ralph, and I hope I’m wrong but I think both will prove to be liabilities later in this game.
Their backs have been helped by the weather. Lynch has monstered him in the wet, if dry with the supply so far, hes kicked 5 or 6 by now

Could see they started to get on top there, more numbers around the ball and streaming forward, more Carlton jumpers in the tv screen basically.

We got that last one against the flow a bit. Hopefully start the third well cause I’m worried if it gets dry they’ll run over the top of us. Their decimated defence is holding up for the most part.

Fck I wish we had recruited a gun midfielder.

I like Clarke and I’m so so on Ralph, and I hope I’m wrong but I think both will prove to be liabilities later in this game.

Agree with Clarkeand Ralphsmith. I would also add Riewoldt and Edwards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At the moment of his development, in tight games, it seems whenever Ralphsmith is near it we lose the contest or the advantage. Regrettably that also seems to be the case for Edwards now. Baker equals opposite
Without Baker and Pickett we're losing right now. Have won every contest.

Ralph Smith doesn't put his body behind the ball.

How much of a warrior is Crippa!!!! I swear if I hear that one more time I'll puke!!!!!

Never seen a bloke get away with more htbs and throws, its ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back