Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

If we win, we're still a chance of top 4.

Collingwood and Richmond have very easy draws home. Meanwhile we play 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th as well as Dogs and Port in Darwin. We need to win 5 of these 7 to be in the top 4. Freo (away) and Brisbane (away) are the hardest games in the fixture so for a chance of top 4 we must beat Geelong, Carlton, Collingwood, Port and Dogs and can't drop any of these games.

Not your best troll, bit too obvious.
Pls try harder

Yeah but who said it first that's all that matters
Ill try and match blandster for a bland take...

if we win lose or draw this game against the Cats we will still have 6 games left in the season

Squiggle AFL Ladder Predictor

Have a crack at the ladder predictor and tell me how you go.

TopKent says we'll make top 4. If we beat Geelong we're a chance, otherwise, it's 6-8th. It's not a troll, it's analysing the fixture.

I don't need to play your interactive guessing game to know that if we lose on Thursday and win the rest of our games we'll finish top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sportsbet has us on the last line of betting @ $7 for 'missing the top four in 2022', a longer price than all the other top 10 teams.

Those full-time analysts mustn't have analysed the fixture!

Ill try and match blandster for a bland take...

if we win lose or draw this game against the Cats we will still have 6 games left in the season
You're missing the point. It's not about us, it's about the ease of the draw for everyone else. 17 wins makes top 4. That's the target. I look forward to revisiting TopKent's 'look how right I was post'. A clear case of not looking at the fixture. I'll be barracking for us hard but we can't drop this game to make top 4 as I personally can't see us beating Freo and Brisbane, both away.

You're missing the point. It's not about us, it's about the ease of the draw for everyone else. 17 wins makes top 4. That's the target. I look forward to revisiting TopKent's 'look how right I was post'. A clear case of not looking at the fixture. I'll be barracking for us hard but we can't drop this game to make top 4 as I personally can't see us beating Freo and Brisbane, both away.
Obviously if you personally can't see us beating two teams then it's an impossibility

Back us to miss the top 4 and screen shot your bet big shot.

Ill even start a thread congratulating and praising you if you do and turn out to be right, think of all that sweet sweet internet cred you could receive!

If we win, we're still a chance of top 4.

Collingwood and Richmond have very easy draws home. Meanwhile we play 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th as well as Dogs and Port in Darwin. We need to win 5 of these 7 to be in the top 4. Freo (away) and Brisbane (away) are the hardest games in the fixture so for a chance of top 4 we must beat Geelong, Carlton, Collingwood, Port and Dogs and can't drop any of these games.
If we lose do you think we'd be a chance of dropping out of the top 8?

Back us to miss the top 4 and screen shot your bet big shot.

Ill even start a thread congratulating and praising you if you do and turn out to be right, think of all that sweet sweet internet cred you could receive!
I've been looking for the odds somewhere but I can't find it anywhere. I'm happy to if you can link me. and I will screenshot it back. I'm happy to lose money if it means we make top 4.

Spend more time watching footy and less time worrying about what I think and you might get the occasional thing right. Only if we beat Geelong though

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back