Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Gawn and Jackson both a test for Thursday according to the club.

Absolutely no science or medicine behind this but it makes me nervous having two ruckmen potentially going to come back in quicker than expected off leg injuries. Even though it's a big game I'd prefer both these guys get right than get brought back too soon and hobble about for the rest of the season.

Gotta trust the medics I suppose but it's not like it never happens in the AFL that guys come back too soon and move like camels for the rest of the season.

A11dAtP0w3R - I see you have posted this elsewhere.

I have never felt so foolish. :embarrassedv1:

its fine mate, im just in a wow react mood today.

Someone should post about it in the Jackson thread also. :gigglev1:

its fine mate, im just in a wow react mood today.

Someone should post about it in the Jackson thread also. :gigglev1:
Must have gotten a miracle cure for his knee with the millions Freo gave him.

Absolutely no science or medicine behind this but it makes me nervous having two ruckmen potentially going to come back in quicker than expected off leg injuries. Even though it's a big game I'd prefer both these guys get right than get brought back too soon and hobble about for the rest of the season.

Gotta trust the medics I suppose but it's not like it never happens in the AFL that guys come back too soon and move like camels for the rest of the season.

if that happens you better believe ill be bumping the Darren Burgess thread.

A lovely cant lose situation for me. 🤗

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moniz-Wakefield out for 1-2 weeks with groin soreness.

frustrated rage quit GIF

Should have been in Alice Springs.
I would have enjoyed that. Still keen to organise a visit to the centre for that round

I think Gawn will play but not Jackson. If that is the case, will be very interesting who they choose to leave in the side out of Weid or Mitch Brown. After last week I'd be keeping Mitch Brown.

I know Weed has had 5,000 chances already but I’d be happy for him to get a few more. I’m finding it really hard to accept he’s no good. I still reckon he’s got one amazing performance in him and I really want to see it.

Maybe not this week tho.

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Changes v Geelong round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

Back