Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Our muppets tried their hardest to lose us the game with some rushes of blood, but today, they are our Muppets again ❤️❤️

What a win.

Hopefully finger has been pulled and attitude fixed.

the lord of the rings horse GIF

A proud club can be proud once again.

This is why you persist through the shit times.

Feels so damn good. No negatives. All heart.
100%.

Easy to isolate particular players who might have made the odd decision or three, but overall I legitimately feel every single player on that field did themselves proud and played their roles. The good outweighed the bad for every player on the field - even Ziebell who was quiet put in some bloody immense captain efforts in that last quarter without which we don't win.

Proud as anything.

9 goals between P Curtis and Zurhaar, amazing. Not a lot from Larkey but i'm sure that allowed those blokes to get off the chain.

So much for LDU not having the base to run out games, big last quarter effort from him. I've been critical of Simpkin of late, but he's really turned it around in the last couple matches, and I don't think its a coincidence that LDU has been hitting his stride since the bye.

Not gonna lie.

Few tears here. This club has been absolutely bashed from pillar to post. We have had our very right to exist questioned. Again. Our spirit questioned, the quality of our culture questioned. Our people. Us.

Well to all the haters, **** you.

We are North Melbourne. And we will endure.

Love my club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nothing like watching this game over breakfast with a whole bunch of German and French tourist wondering wtf is this idiot yelling about!
Might have even converted some of them as well!

What a win. It was meant to be. Jake Aarts you donkey!! 😂😂😂

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back