Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Did I see a few tears in Doc Hood's eyes. Tough week for the Pres, happy to see a bit of nourishment for her as well.

Geez what a win!!! Not sure how we won that, inside 50's and scoring shots against us but at same time we fluffed a few potential entries ourselves.
Happy for the group. We still got some pain coming but that was exciting.

Congrats on a fabulous win.

Thought you were gone a couple of times so to come back and win was full of merit.:thumbsu:

The last couple of minutes was one of the most insane ends to a football match that I can remember.

Your guys (understandably) looked nervous, took some unnecessary risks and lacked composure near the death when they could have locked the ball in their own forward line and probably iced the clock

Richmond on the other hand, were next level stupidly rash, bordering on arrogant when they blew their own chances

Once again, well done and enjoy your win

Last edited:
Emotional scenes.

Started explaining to the Mrs about Jase McCartney, the Bali bombings and how he did rehab and retired the night he came back.

Just like that game, when Ben comes back, I reckon the boys will run through brick walls to get him the win.

Simpkin, Goldy, LDU, Zurhaar, Stevo, Scott, Greenwood and Curtis were incredible tonight. Loved the boys belting out the song.

Good to see the club up and about after hard times.

Just flipping loved the win tbh!!

Sign Goldy now!

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

We won! I’m gonna pretend there are no negatives for at least tonight!

Ripping win, my 3 daughters and I all with tears of joy.

Up the Kangas! * the haters!

Anyone picking out negatives is a certified f***stick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a game. Brain can’t process what happened just now.

One thing though: can we put the Jy Simpkin rubbishing into the bin. Epic statement by the VC.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back