Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not exactly one of the highlights, but an honourable mention has to go to Greenwood for the best game I’ve seen him play in our colours

He’s all effort. He almost cost us the game when he took advantage and went with a left foot banana though. Could’ve had a set shot or taken time off the clock.

2.990 over 20m in his pre-season testing last year, presumably even quicker now. Certainly not lacking in that regard - may need some more pre-seasons under his belt to have this shine through more often.

He is so clever in traffic, maybe just doesn't need to use his speed that often.

Paul Curtis is a gun.

Jy Simpkin sidestep, candy, it was all back in full flight! What a game!

Congratulations on the hard fought win. . I half predicted north Melbourne to get an unexpected win from now until the end of the season.

I sort of expected North to knock off hawks or Essendon .

I didn't predict north to beat the tigers.

Well done 👍
We’ll take all 3 thanks 👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

First half ball movement was some of the best footy I've seen in a long time, not just in the blue and white......I was happy enough with that regardless of the result, but to come back from behind against all the momentum....that was a true shinboner effort. Bloody proud of all the boys. Paul Curtis an absolute star in the making, steal of the draft, and i'll completely lose it if he doesn't get the rising star nomination this week! I gotta have more cow bell!

To be honest I cant remember the last 2 minutes. But I'm pretty sure Young made a great contest to intercept (he's making a habit of saving the game for us) and Jack with his last minute intensity.
Anyway congrats to all the players.

Jack put in a huge effort in the last quarter. They were all pretty brave today.

Repeating what I said in the GameDay thread, first match live since the Port game in Round 22 2019 as the old man hasn't been well the last few years and always been our thing to go together. Was great to be back.

Even if we got rolled, bloody proud of them. They must be physically and emotionally buggered....clearly most of them still give a shit.

Bloody good win!

Where has that Jy Simpkin been all year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back