Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

THIS IS IT! IT’S HAPPENING!
MARK THE DATE, 9 MONTHS FROM NOW A NEW DYNASTY OF FUTURE
FATHER/SONS/DAUGHTERS SHALL BE BORN. WHY AM I SHOUTING? I DO NOT KNOW. BEST OF LUCK TO THE RESIDENTS OF ROBE, AS THEY PRAY FOR SUNRISE AND TGE PROMISED SWEET RELIEF FROM MY JOYOUS SHIRTLESS RAMPAGE!!

UP THA KANGAS!!!

I’ve had two beers

Just found it pathetic. I’m watching all the boys getting around each other while he wants to spend it with his kid. Why not bring in every child of the players? He’s the captain, he sets the example. It was wrong.
Just sharing the excitement around mate, enjoying probably his most enjoyable moment all year and wanted his kid to share in it. Other kids were there too. Stuff like that helps make a club a good place to be.

Good vibes when Z kicked the last tell ya what. And Ziebell’s spoil was game changing. Lifted the team for a last push
Good vibes when Z kicked the last tell ya what. And Ziebell’s spoil was game changing. Lifted the team for a last push.
Goldy also was huge that last quarter, the will to win was so freaking strong from him

Just found it pathetic. I’m watching all the boys getting around each other while he wants to spend it with his kid. Why not bring in every child of the players? He’s the captain, he sets the example. It was wrong.
So you had a go at JZ for 1 kid in the circle, but said nothing about Jed with his 3. OK.

Tears in the eyes. Unreal
Holy shit, same.

I teared up massively (which was a big surprise), hugs and high fives from randoms behind me. Like a final. Great win and much, much needed.

Was sitting a row in front of Phil Krakeour.

Sonja came over and had a word with him at half time.

It was emotional at half time, knowing the toll that this year has taken of us all.

And then not only to hold on, but to look like we were going to get rolled over and yet find a way back…

That’s what I like about football.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and my four leg multi got up:

North win, Curtis goal, Jed 20+, Short 20+. Danke.

Thank you boys. I had faith.
I'm up $500. North FTW.

Love how, even when going through a crap phase, we continue to own Richmond, not just in special emotional games including:

-McCartney game
-Mick's Martyn's dad tribute game
-Smashing them when Shaw just took over
-This one

But in general too

The poor bastards must be legitimately brain broken over it.

They have struggled against us for 30 odd years, even in the rare times they have beaten us, it;'s never convincing.

May it long continue

Last edited:
THIS IS IT! IT’S HAPPENING!
MARK THE DATE, 9 MONTHS FROM NOW A NEW DYNASTY OF FUTURE
FATHER/SONS/DAUGHTERS SHALL BE BORN. WHY AM I SHOUTING? I DO NOT KNOW. BEST OF LUCK TO THE RESIDENTS OF ROBE, AS THEY PRAY FOR SUNRISE AND TGE PROMISED SWEET RELIEF FROM MY JOYOUS SHIRTLESS RAMPAGE!!

UP THA KANGAS!!!

I’ve had two beers
I spilt half a beer in frustration during the last qtr

So this is what it feels like to win. My god it feels good. Props to everyone who was at the game, when the siren went the Richmond supporters were silent. Hearts to hearts fellas 🔵⚪🔵⚪
Fellas and others 💙🤍

That tap from Goldy to Zurhaar and the finish was awesome.
It was coming from a mile off, set play and I don't know how you allow the guy with 5+ that much space in the forward line - he ran like 25+ metres unchecked. Great goal.

Im Not Surprised Nate Diaz GIF by UFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy North Melbourne WINS vs Richmond. Get in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back