Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarksons.

Alistair to North in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

KIA was right, its already a done deal and at this point any news that comes out isn't a new development its just drip feeding the media to build up the announcement which Im sure has a day in mind, this has all been planned ahead as much as possible to maximise visibility at the pointy end of the season.

The pacing and rhythm of the news articles in tidbits with a little more weight added to them day by day is controlled hype to get a mutual benefit out of the eventual announcement both by the club and the AFL media.

Remember, AFL media doesn't function like normal journalism, its just crony capitalism on a small scale that is conducted by rumor mills and backdoor handshake deals for a mutual gain.

Port board have lost the ******* plot. Potting every player and Hinkley like there's no tomorrow. Bunch of clueless idiots over there lol
Them and Richmond's have the most insane forums I have ever seen on the internet. Just delusional and hyperemotional stuff.

Then again I haven't read/or forgot what half of the boards on bigfooty are like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Olivia Newton John Grease GIF

RIP ONJ.

Back on topic, clearly Clarko is The One That We Want and hopefully he can Come On Over and we'll be Stronger Than Before. The team should be more Physical and.....shit....all respect to ONJ, but outside of Grease I can't think of a lot else she did.

KIA was right, its already a done deal and at this point any news that comes out isn't a new development its just drip feeding the media to build up the announcement which Im sure has a day in mind, this has all been planned ahead as much as possible to maximise visibility at the pointy end of the season.

The pacing and rhythm of the news articles in tidbits with a little more weight added to them day by day is controlled hype to get a mutual benefit out of the eventual announcement both by the club and the AFL media.

Remember, AFL media doesn't function like normal journalism, its just crony capitalism on a small scale that is conducted by rumor mills and backdoor handshake deals for a mutual gain.

Attachments

• F64E9AB8-20A4-4560-97FE-EB16424BF76D.jpeg
    F64E9AB8-20A4-4560-97FE-EB16424BF76D.jpeg
    91.8 KB · Views: 61
RIP ONJ.

Back on topic, clearly Clarko is the One The We Want and hopefully he can Come On Over and we'll be Stronger Than Before. The team should be more Physical and.....s**t....all respect to ONJ, but outside of Grease I can't think of a lot else she did.
To be fair you need to go to a place that nobody dares to go, for a Clarko love that we came to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back