Analysis Hawks 2022 Hypothetical trades (read the pinned post)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, the "No Kane Cornes" Rule is back

Last edited by a moderator:

Wow

Tippa, Mckenna, Fantasia, Daniher. Parish is looking around, Merrett looked and really considered moving. Fringe players looking to move also such as Francis but that could be for other reasons. Before these guys they had Ryder, Carlisle, Crameri all leave. A fair list of outs over a 10 year period.

A couple of picks could go the Pies way that might be used for Titch, rather than the swap of 24 for 16.

One is Norths compo future 2nd. That could go to Freo for Logue, then to Dees as part of the Jackson deal, and then to the Pies for Grundy. Titch for a very good future 2nd? Wouldn’t help this year, unless we can trade it for something. But it would be a good pick.

The other is if a deal is done between Pies and Cats for Henry for the Cats pick 18. Pies keep 16 and give us 18, we don’t give them 24. Probably a bit higher than they want to give, but **** em.

All talk is that we want a decent return for him. Could get it done. Might be why both McKenzie and Wright are saying it’s likely not to get done. Coz it depends on the Cats giving their first to the Pies for Henry.

I heard a journo say tonight Geelong would spread his 1.7 owed over 4 years.

So essentially they are asking Bowes to play for free for 2 seasons? WTF?
The last two are paid in land and other sponsor related deals to the side. Although to be fair as a place to live, Geelong and surrounds are way better than over populated Melbourne

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Would we take a shot on Tarryn Thomas if he wants out?

A high-risk, high-reward prospect - clearly has a lot of talent if Sammy & Co can unlock it and he is settled and strives to be his best.

6 for 8+ Bergman I'd do in a heartbeat.

I'd also consider 6 for 13 + Serong, but they'd probably have to throw in Chapman and every copy of the unused 2013 Flagmantle memorabilia.

Port would just include Bergman with the Roos trade unless he didnt want to go.

And I doubt they give him away for a small upgrade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A high-risk, high-reward prospect - clearly has a lot of talent if Sammy & Co can unlock it and he is settled and strives to be his best.
I would love him in a hawks jumper. But my head says it’s too high risk for where our list sits and for what North would ask

We can't forget about Geelong's trump card here - the National Wool Museum! Can see a young lad visiting there as often as he can.
Well, we all know that’s the true trump card. Their cafe serves a mean pie and salad. What boy would turn down a pie salad?

I hope they brought him to the club through the car park. The vultures were parked outside the front door all day. Not a perfect picture to paint a prospective draft pick … um … I mean, recruit.

Baahtel loved going there I hear. Was often said that he loved the shear brilliance of the place

Not sheepish about the pun usage I see. You’re always good for a yarn, I’ll give you that!

If he doesn't have a preference where he plays I'd say we would 100% be very interested. He Has top 10 player in the comp potential if it all comes together.

Does appear as though Bowes has chosen Geelong a long way out with Hocking gaining unofficial sign off from his mates at the AFL for the salary dump. Think he is taking the pi$$ a bit by touring other clubs and doing his “due diligence” Our enquirers into Flanders makes me think this even more.

I’ve moved on from him and just hope we can secure Meek, get a good pick from TOM and something half reasonable for Jack

Had to lurk around just reading yesterday as copped a day off for telling a norf supporter "this aged well"

Soft as, cant wait for TT to request a trade

I received my first ever infraction for saying 'gutted for North Melbourne supporters, going from having JHF and Clarko to possibly having neither'.

Was a completely genuine comment.

I challenged it and was met with a cold response then no follow up.

Pretty poor moderating IMO.

Does appear as though Bowes has chosen Geelong a long way out with Hocking gaining unofficial sign off from his mates AFL for the salary dump. Think he is taking the pi$$ a bit by touring other clubs and doing his “due diligence” Our enquirers into Flanders makes me think this even more.

I’ve moved on from him and just hope we can secure Meek, get a good pick from TOM and something half reasonable for Jack

Would love us to explore Weiderman from the Dees as a replacement for Gunners.

Does appear as though Bowes has chosen Geelong a long way out with Hocking gaining unofficial sign off from his mates AFL for the salary dump. Think he is taking the pi$$ a bit by touring other clubs and doing his “due diligence” Our enquirers into Flanders makes me think this even more.

Screenshot%2B2020-10-02%2B17.19.30.jpg

Presuming the reverse vampires are involved here also?

I received my first ever infraction for saying 'gutted for North Melbourne supportrts, going from having JHF and Clarko to possibly having neither'.

Was a completely genuine comment.

I challenged it and was met with a cold response then no follow up.

Pretty poor moderating IMO.

Not speaking on behalf of moderators but imagine we had pick 1 and genuine excitement and a year later the kid says I am off . We would be gutted.

There would be some genuine comments perhaps like yourself but a lot of tongue in cheek “haha” comments which would make things pretty hard to decipher.

Does appear as though Bowes has chosen Geelong a long way out with Hocking gaining unofficial sign off from his mates at the AFL for the salary dump. Think he is taking the pi$$ a bit by touring other clubs and doing his “due diligence” Our enquirers into Flanders makes me think this even more.

Settle down Charlie Day,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back