News Izak Rankine, Gold coast holding Rankine to Ransom- #FreeIzak

What will be the trade with the Suns? (Crows posters only, NO opposition supporters)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the Bowes deal be holding the Rankine deal up unless we're getting whatever Geelong give for Bowes and 7?
5 and a future 3rd (probably Collingwood's) for Rankine and 25 with a swap of 4th rounders?

What would we do then with 23 and 25? Try to move up a bit?
Or Theo just making shit up for clicks.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

If he played next year with the added maturity, further growth and the likelihood he'd light up the Nationals he'd probably go pick 2 behind Harley Reid unless someone jumps out of the ground big time.
This is the exact reason why I think it’s worth the risk getting him on draft night or trading into a decent pick with a future pick before draft night

Can't believe we have to ******* wait till Monday for this now! Seriously * Gold Coast those greedy campaigners

Last year, whilst negotiating for Dawson, we dumped all our first round collateral on the table for JHF. This year we’re doing the opposite. If Rankine is flatly refusing any PSD risk then he’s not for us.

Last year, whilst negotiating for Dawson, we dumped all our first round collateral on the table for JHF. This year we’re doing the opposite. If Rankine is flatly refusing any PSD risk then he’s not for us.
Bollocks.

We are giving them pick 5, they aren’t walking away from that because of argument over later picks. Reid has to hold his nerve and given we haven’t got a deal yet, he’s clearly doing that so far.
Yep exactly

It’s not when it gets done it’s the result

We know pick 5 is involved and no need to rush the rest

Would love us to think about our future 1st to get in phillipou zone though , still time

I’d love to know if we put phillipou in the 2023 rankings now what number we would place him

Last edited:
Yep exactly

It’s not when it gets done it’s the result

We know pick 5 us involved and no need to rush the rest

Would love us to think about our future 1st to get in phillipou zone though , still time

I’d love to know if we put phillipou in the 2023 rankings now what number we would place him
A trade like that wouldn't happen until draft night, though, would it? Unless we were looking at a trade involving a player instead of / in addition to our future pick.

Kinda around the If Flatly refusing.. got my heckles up there.

If the PSD or ND isn’t a viable alternative then we’re effectively trading for a contracted player. We shouldn’t be paying anything on top of 5 as no club is picking him in the ND before that pick. And even then, we should be able to trade back to about 10 and, with the big frontload, nobody is selecting him before that either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If the PSD or ND isn’t a viable alternative then we’re effectively trading for a contracted player. We shouldn’t be paying anything on top of 5 as no club is picking him in the ND before that pick. And even then, we should be able to trade back to about 10 and, with the big frontload, nobody is selecting him before that either.
Yeah of course. I agree mostly.
I just see our position, capabilities, shop front window in this market, list size and spots available, need I go on?
Just get him in and Dy nnno mite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back