Review Good/Bad vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

The lad shouldve been thrown into the middle for the entire last quarter of last nights game..

Reckon he’s got “big bodied midfield gun” written all over him.

Two way runner, has great skills, makes classy decisions, has speed and elite composure in heavy traffic.

And just hunts the footy..

But nicksy has no foresight.. stubbornly loves pidgeonholing players, especially young players, into set positions..

Kid just oozes class.

I hardly watched the game and still think beating up on witches hats with changes the coach should have implemented weeks ago a hollow win. Is that ok?

You also don't seem to be able to grasp the simple point of my post. It was not directed at you then, and therefore seems strange that you feel the need to respond to me as if it was.

The lad shouldve been thrown into the middle for the entire last quarter of last nights game..

Reckon he’s got “big bodied midfield gun” written all over him.

Two way runner, has great skills, makes classy decisions, has speed and elite composure in heavy traffic.

And just hunts the footy..

But nicksy has no foresight.. stubbornly loves pidgeonholing players, especially young players, into set positions..
I like Nank but I don't see how you could look at his body type and think he could become a big bodied mid.

I like Nank but I don't see how you could look at his body type and think he could become a big bodied mid.
He's our Seed replacement. Not as damaging in a straight line but a bit better in close.

IMG_0409.jpeg
Looks perfectly good to me.. bit wirey but same sort of shape as Day from Hawthorn… and he will add more bulk over the next 2-3 years..

190cm.. same height as Dawson and he’s our current bigger bodied mid.. and does alright.

IMG_0411.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stunned! How did Harley Reid not get 10 votes????!!! Gerard Healy and Dwayne should be asking for a recount
I looked forward to seeing Reid. 14 touches and 7 of them frees. Some of those frees were dodgy. We may well have the next umpires' darling on our hands.
Not knocking the kid. Know a bloke that played with him last year and reckons he's tops. Not a FIGJAM.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back