Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Easy, it’s pronounced

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Split 5 for 2 first rounders, use one + 23 for Rankine and the other + F1 + Rachelle (love him but can be soft at times) for JHF, trade Crouch/Frampton for late picks for MM, pension off Seedsman for a pick spot, add a carton of Grange or Johnny Walker Greens to the right people (under the soft cap), get some Geelong-like expediency if we’re breaking any future draft rules and, best of all, make a laughing stock of Kochie and Port once again.
Rachele soft my ass.

Yours might be soft
Yeah like your brain...Rachele's not soft.
Soldiered on when carrying a niggle that eventually saw him put away for the season...anyone with eyes could see he frustrated in his inability to go at it 100%.

Not that frustrated that he took it out on a leader of the club that was doing their best to settle him down but.

Could you imagine the nuclear melt level of fall out if somehow, in some parallel quantum universe, JHF manages to find his way to the Crows along with Rankine in the one trade period.

It could almost break the BF servers... :$

Just nice to dream sometimes and let ones self enjoy a brief lol.
Port board would explode

On SM-G996B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like I said, I love him but you have to give up something to get something back.
All pie in the sky though, Reid wouldn’t have the balls to do it

He has no tank yet, and that’s where he played for South Adelaide. Not sure what else to tell you.
And that is the issue in SA.

Vic kids play key roles in TAC Cup. Learn how to control the midfield and control the match.

Here in SA talented kids play senior SANFL footy in peripheral roles. Not great for developing an AFL mid. But great short term goal of winning SANFL games/Premiership.

The first few seasons in AFL learning how to play key roles. Whereas the Vic kids have already done that.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

And that is the issue in SA.

Vic kids play key roles in TAC Cup. Learn how to control the midfield and control the match.

Here in SA talented kids play senior SANFL footy in peripheral roles. Not great for developing an AFL mid. But great short term goal of winning SANFL games/Premiership.

The first few seasons in AFL learning how to play key roles. Whereas the Vic kids have already done that.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app
If someone tells you JHF didn't play a key role for South in his SANFL year,they weren't watching. Matty Roberts played predominately half forward. JHF did not.

Let's just have a mediocre midfield forever.
Let's sell the farm for one player who really hasn't proven diddly squat at AFL level yet, not to mention the hit the player culture would take if we forced out a talented youngster that committed to the club a year into their rookie contract.

You're talking 2 picks likely we'll inside the top 10 and Rachele a pick 6 in that scenario.

So in effect 3 top end picks for a player a long way from a proven AFL talent at this point.

Madness.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's sell the farm for one player who really hasn't proven diddly squat at AFL level yet, not to mention the hit the player culture would take if we forced out a talented youngster that committed to the club a year into their rookie contract.

You're talking 2 picks likely we'll inside the top 10 and Rachele a pick 6 in that scenario.

So in effect 3 top end picks for a player a long way from a proven AFL talent at this point.

Madness.
I have already said Im not a fan, the boy has talent not disputing that, does he have the temperament? Already showing dissent to senior players, reported ( a player showing him up) as have said previously Phil Carmen again, it concerns me does the good out weigh the bad.
If I had not seen these things my opinion may differ, and cost too much

Bloke I know is a big North supporter, sponsors players, hobnobs with board members, seems pretty in the know...Saw him today and he says North are fed up with Port lowballing them. They're willing to keep JHF for another year but are deep in discussions with AFC to see if we can offer something better right now.
Just for anyone interested Godallblighty was spot on with this source well before the media on us trading for pick 1 last year. I believe this source is true.

Screenshot_2022-10-09-10-13-25-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Just for anyone interested Godallblighty was spot on with this source well before the media on us trading for pick 1 last year. I believe this source is true.

View attachment 1530566

Yeah but why does he use the battery saver…

Don’t know if I can trust him after that

Edit: oh wait, that’s you!

Remove this Banner Ad

Strategy Jason Horne-Francis: North trade him to Port for massive unders

Back