Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not missing much.

Haven't seen the Terminator movies. Probably never will.

The fact JBC is meh about it is all you need to know that Terminator 2 is a timeless ageless classic for anyone with descended testicles and an interesting point of discussion for the edge lords who prefer Terminator 1.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The fact JBC is meh about it is all you need to know that Terminator 2 is a timeless ageless classic for anyone with descended testicles and an interesting point of discussion for the edge lords who prefer Terminator 1.

You still need to watch T1 first imo then T2. I mean it can be done without and T2 is still great but it helps set the scene.

Both completely different films. Terminator 2 is a classic, big budget action film, where as 1 was a dark and violent scifi/horror.

1 is brilliant, but I also don't spend any time caring what people on reddit or whatever have to say about the things I watch.

Are you questioning my manhood over the inability to jizz over an austrian cyborg with bad english skills?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I do understand the slight hypocracy of being against the Melbourne cup whilst also eating meat. However, I’d argue that food serves a greater purpose to society than gambling.

But why the hell is the cup the BIGGEST day on the corporate calendar?

A few years ago the ACT decided to have a public holiday on Melb Cup day - called it Community Day, or some such wank - but it caused a huge dip in revenue for caterers, venues, liquor stores, etc because there were hardly any office Cup functions. I think it got moved to a different date.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back