Banter TRTT Part 13: 2021 Goodbye (To 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twatter and meta/FB seem to be on the brink of complete collapse. Good
Man spent 44billy to become a mod. The old rip always used to be "and he does it for FREE" when shitting on a forum janitor.

Anyway my free ad free premium bigfooty I had because I was a mod years ago seems to have expired. This is like having a ministerial pension that craps out at age 61.

Man spent 44billy to become a mod. The old rip always used to be "and he does it for FREE" when shitting on a forum janitor.

Anyway my free ad free premium bigfooty I had because I was a mod years ago seems to have expired. This is like having a ministerial pension that craps out at age 61.

Happy 13th birthday!

Often wondered what being a Mod entailed. Do you get paid for it? Or is just a power/ stickler for the rules type trip?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Here's a different one. I'm in Victor Harbour, here for One Electric Day concert. Featuring Suzi Q, Noiseworks , Angels blah blah blah. Last night.
Me and Mrs were close to the stage when Screaming Jets are on. And more than a thousand people stand up in unison carrying on. Running in all directions. I had no idea wtf was happening.

Well apparently a big King Brown Snake had got amongst the crowd and mayhem was happening. The Screaming Jets kept playing.

Two drunk guys picked the ****a up and chucked him over the fence. One to tell the grandkids.

Here's a different one. I'm in Victor Harbour, here for One Electric Day concert. Featuring Suzi Q, Noiseworks , Angels blah blah blah. Last night.
Me and Mrs were close to the stage when Screaming Jets are on. And more than a thousand people stand up in unison carrying on. Running in all directions. I had no idea wtf was happening.

Well apparently a big King Brown Snake had got amongst the crowd and mayhem was happening. The Screaming Jets kept playing.

Two drunk guys picked the *a up and chucked him over the fence. One to tell the grandkids.

Shame this didn't happen during The Angels, they could've told the snake no way, get ****ed and **** off.

Sri Lankan cricketer Danushka Gunathilaka charged with alleged sexual assault of woman in Sydney

037a32de2aa3eeccdf55e531295c04c3

Looks like he rates himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back