The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This better just be about a collar sponsor.

Surely even WCE wouldn't be dumb enough to change the designs.
giphy.gif

What’s the hold up with the release?? Was meant to be last week? Surprised there haven’t been any leaks or pics apart from the initial Shuey one. I’m looking forward to being suitably outraged

Spoke to a girl in the Team store last week, she said the jumper launch was ‘late November’ so I’d assume that either next week or the week after..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely it confirms that we’ve sold the space under the collar. Not surprised, but hate it. Just seems cheap. If it was just going to be the Nb logo, I can’t see why we wouldn’t show it, with NB already announced
Given NB have said in their official announcement that they will be featured on the playing kit I think we can wait and see on this one.

Given NB have said in their official announcement that they will be featured on the playing kit I think we can wait and see on this one.
There's that little tag on the hip they'll be on regardless so that doesn't necessarily mean they'll be on the collar.

SGIO the brand is dead, being rebranded to NRMA, so even if they opt to sponsor us again we’ll never see that logo again.
Gone SGIO Gone

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back