The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

9BBE7FA4-6D70-4B83-841E-38DD88428832.jpeg Interesting image used here. Doesn’t look the same as the Shuey one from a few weeks back, but does have the shoulder panel. No NB logo either. God I hope we don’t cheap out and sell that space for another sponsor….

View attachment 1548183Interesting image used here. Doesn’t look the same as the Shuey one from a few weeks back, but does have the shoulder panel. No NB logo either. God I hope we don’t cheap out and sell that space for another sponsor….
That's surely just the Sekem with the Castore logo scrubbed out. Still has the ridiculously high sponsors logos

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know I'm in the minority here but I'd like us to remove the Eagle from the jersey, I think it still holds up pretty well without it.

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

View attachment 1548183Interesting image used here. Doesn’t look the same as the Shuey one from a few weeks back, but does have the shoulder panel. No NB logo either. God I hope we don’t cheap out and sell that space for another sponsor….
definitely looks like the sekem that they've photoshopped the logo off and added the NB collar. You can see the photoshopping on the left shoulder

As others have said, I’m fairly sure that’s just one of the “Castore” ones with the logo photoshopped out. I’m guessing that photo is from the photoshoot they do at the start of every season, so probably from March/Feb.

I know I'm in the minority here but I'd like us to remove the Eagle from the jersey, I think it still holds up pretty well without it.

There’s no way you would want to remove the eagle… it should have gone back to having Eagles written underneath it also. …

Only trade off would be if they changed the bloody song back.

Remove this Banner Ad

The Jumper Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back