Good Call Bad Call 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

worst call ever call, can't believe it came from you call, is this the biggest shit-stir call of all time?..............call.............

the saddler to be rated the most important player to come into the club in 2018 - GC/BC?

BC, though not by much call- Walsh to tick every box below the line in an obsessive Senate paper voting 'will be the best' fixation.

Owies to sneak up out of nowhere for a game late in the year GC/BC?

GC … underated call …. last year epic failure call couldn't possibly be worse than last year call??

Faz to recover from last weeks horrific showing GC/BC?
Good call, the little Italian boy is flying under the radar nicely.
l

Good call, the little Italian boy is flying under the radar nicely.
l

Bad call. Premature call. He's had a quiet start to the year, although I'm backing him to come good.

This thread doesn't deserve to be on page 2. Good call, bad call? :p

Bad call. Premature call. He's had a quiet start to the year, although I'm backing him to come good.

If your backing him to come good then my call was a good call.:moustache::p

Good call, bold call. This thread is an in your face thread.

Good call/bad call.

The gross domestic happiness indicator will be higher than Bhutan by the end of season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I feel most of our list are scared of there shadows...G/Call or B/call
Hmmm call, food for thought call.

I don't know about being scared of their shadows; they show signs of being overcoached by the previous regime, perhaps, and some of them look scared of making a mistake. There's something to be said for breaking loose the shackles and letting em play; sport doesn't have to be orchestral music, it can be improvised bebop too.

LOB needs to play ones footy. GC, BC?

their shadows.........most of our list are scared of their shadows..........

B/Call for the most part...I think that some of our players need to take a little heat off their kick when there is an acre of space in front of the target though. A kick to advantage is way better than a turnover.

Last edited:
Hmmm call, food for thought call.

I don't know about being scared of their shadows; they show signs of being overcoached by the previous regime, perhaps, and some of them look scared of making a mistake. There's something to be said for breaking loose the shackles and letting em play; sport doesn't have to be orchestral music, it can be improvised bebop too.

LOB needs to play ones footy. GC, BC?
B/C
Harsh, but the match committee know better than us. Having said that he is playing well which is encouraging but its hard to determine is form in 14v14 and 16v16 scratch matches. He will no doubt get his shot in the ones, just gotta take it.

GC/BC We are statistically an above average team and the a run of wins is around the corner

If Ed is getting games we are smashed with injuries, some of the younguns are struggling or he has just hit a purple patch in his twilight. Good call, Bad call?

Last edited:
If Ed is getting games we are smashed with injuries, some of the younguns are struggling or he has just hit a purple patch in his twilight. Good call, Bad call?

Aphrodite maybe update the thread title please?
Good call - if most of our best 22 are available I can't see Curnow getting a run. Would probably take 2-3 injuries to our five core mids for him to get a spot. However, happy for a purple patch - love me some Ed!

Good call - if most of our best 22 are available I can't see Curnow getting a run. Would probably take 2-3 injuries to our five core mids for him to get a spot. However, happy for a purple patch - love me some Ed!
your go, c99.......

Remove this Banner Ad

Good Call Bad Call 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back