Universal Love Great images from the history of the Adelaide Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

I still havent recovered from that free kick.

Given the passion of that Crows supporter, Im fairly confident he is a poster on here. 100% confident.
i'm pretty sure the internet did some digging on this guy and was found to not even support us

RwciMqRm.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing about the Crows, we have had some marvelous players that would provide us with consistent absolute gem highlights over the years.

Modra, DJarman, Burton, Betts and Im hoping Fog, McAdam, Rachele and Rankine take that to another level.

Remember this game very fondly, I was literally the last person to board a flight to Canberra during the game, but I knew I was never ever going to miss the flight as the pilot was watching it with me at the Qantas Club. :$

We left during the start of the final quarter and I asked him if he could tell me the score when it finished. He announced it over the speaker system.:thumbsu:

Truly a beautiful picture for so many reasons and at the same time it also brings me so much sadness.

No one could ever convince me otherwise, that with Walsh passing we lost our chance of a flag with that player group and playing finals consistently.

Don’t think I’ve seen that one of Jarman in the 98 gf before
Don't even remember where I found it originally, just stumbled across it in my pr0n Crows folder on my computer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Great images from the history of the Adelaide Football Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Back