Game Day Round 3, 2023: St.Kilda v Essendon *150 YEARS OF THE SAINTS*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We desparately need a lift through the middle, their mids and Draper are on top. Some of our F50 entries in the 2nd quarter were poor. Too many of our blokes are losing their footing.

Byrnes is doing well but he needs to shut down Martin when they win the ball. They are locking down on Sinclair, perhaps he is an option to go through the midfield.

Phillipou and Cordy are having a tough nights, as is Battle hardly sighted.
Battle playing on Weidman I think who hasn’t gone near it. Nice intercept and a few tidy kicks.

He’s doing his job.

The difference in the game is us taking our opportunities early

They have had the better of us since just after half way of the first term

Feel like the mids got on top of us, need a lift

Crouch not having a huge impact in close. Contested possession and clearance numbers are down

Owens has been awesome. If he can start taking more opportunities he could be a genuine gun very soon

Byrne's have a very good game again

Wood.and Wilkie unreal

Good to see Higgo getting amongst it
The diffarense?, was we seemed to think they were worth anything, third quarter, must blow them away

Love hearing when the fox is sitting in the hen house if needed.
He’s a very placid and measured lad… until irked.

Then…

75A4FC4D-C64A-48DA-ACE2-EAE1F96B879D.gif

Midfield very very ordinary. Marshall getting pumped by Draper, wake up son.
Windy pretty invisible. Gresh can’t kick. Crouch what the? Clark soft.
Seb the only one putting in.

The difference in the game is us taking our opportunities early

They have had the better of us since just after half way of the first term

Feel like the mids got on top of us, need a lift

Crouch not having a huge impact in close. Contested possession and clearance numbers are down

Owens has been awesome. If he can start taking more opportunities he could be a genuine gun very soon

Byrne's have a very good game again

Wood.and Wilkie unreal

Good to see Higgo getting amongst it
Will be interesting when King and Membery get back if Owens will be one of our main midfielders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Battle playing on Weidman I think who hasn’t gone near it. Nice intercept and a few tidy kicks.

He’s doing his job.
They are rotating, Ive seen him on Jones a lot also. Battle is one who Ive noticed struggles when its wet, he simply cant keep his feet or change direction.

Hopefully he can start being a bit mre offensive n the 2nd half.

In the fancies, mate. I’ll be ok I think… I may be an absolute cream puff, but my brother - unbeknownst to the cretins - is sitting in front of me.

He is a disturbingly violent individual when required.
Yeah I’ll come with the Calvary and you’ll be doing us a favour 😉.

think we were spoiled a bit the first couple weeks, though to be fair the delivery isnt as on point this week which I believe is just due to the absolute chaos battle going on in the middle.

Bombers flooding back. Our boys getting to high and not creating space

Mason Wood seriously what a pick up

He has been our best player so far along with Wilkie both well in front on SC points.

We need a lift from some of our other players though like Gresham, Phillipou and Windhager.

I would throw Phillipou into the middle to get him involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back