Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elon Musk worked on a lot of people though, they all dumped 10k + into "Dog Coin" and legitimately believe Elon drove a Tesla on Mars or whatever he said he did

******* criminal

That we don't provide free university education in this country? I agree!

I'm interested to know what the 700k is.

200k wouldn't be that hard I guess, medical degree, person maybe gets a disability or mental illness and can't work + decade or two of indexation...

View attachment 1657925

I just got a warning from a moderator complete with bad boy points for this post on the d and t board. Lol.

Possibly the meekest thing that’s been written on that board in months.

This from a forum that gave a free pass to the poster that called spp a rapist.

Can you report a mod?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1657925

I just got a warning from a moderator complete with bad boy points for this post on the d and t board. Lol.

This is easily the most heinous comment I've ever had the displeasure of reading. Have a good hard look at yourself in the mirror m8.

View attachment 1657925

The modding on the D&T board is an absolute mess. The most ridiculous and deliberate of trolling gets a pass but as soon as somebody bites back at the trolls, that's when they decide to step in. They spend all their time fighting symptoms while letting the causes continue unabated.

That we don't provide free university education in this country? I agree!

I'm interested to know what the 700k is.

200k wouldn't be that hard I guess, medical degree, person maybe gets a disability or mental illness and can't work + decade or two of indexation...
I agree re: free education, but it should come with some rules around it with regards to completion, capped amounts that are free before going to a HECS type system or something. Free with no conditions is probably not ideal.

The current system is not particularly good for anyone.

Getting HECS again after paying it off is probably what is stopping me from doing an MBA.

I agree re: free education, but it should come with some rules around it with regards to completion, capped amounts that are free before going to a HECS type system or something. Free with no conditions is probably not ideal.

The current system is not particularly good for anyone.

Getting HECS again after paying it off is probably what is stopping me from doing an MBA.

It’s near impossible for women. My missus racked up a hecs debt and went to work paying it off, now we have a kid and her work is on hold, she will go back soon but be part time…

She’s gonna be 50 by the time she pays that debt off.

It’s almost not worth it for women to get a 40k hecs debt if they’re going to bear children.

It’s near impossible for women. My missus racked up a hecs debt and went to work paying it off, now we have a kid and her work is on hold, she will go back soon but be part time…

She’s gonna be 50 by the time she pays that debt off.

It’s almost not worth it for women to get a 40k hecs debt if they’re going to bear children.
You tell em bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back