AFL Player #22: Sam Durham

Remove this Banner Ad

22 - durham.jpg
Contract Status: Out of contract 2029
My Boy Draft 2024: Pick 15, Zach Package

Last edited by a moderator:

He’s got a bit of crazy about him….only knows one way to attack the footy, hates losing a contest.

Love him.
I have a soft spot for dark haired Dons wingmen with awesome mullets that have a bit of crazy in them. The list now stands at 2.

1. Merv
2. Duz

I have a soft spot for dark haired Dons wingmen with awesome mullets that have a bit of crazy in them. The list now stands at 2.

No. 1. Merv
No. 22. Duz

Edited for guernsey number accuracy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I Just looped Stringers goal.

Durham engaging that pressure act( not sure who the dees player is) was immense. Caused the uncertainty/panic for the ball to end up with Jake who goals.
Great to see from Sam.

I actually didn't think he was very good watching the game live. Watching the replay, he does a lot of things that don't appear on the stat sheet. The Martin/Durham combo on a wing - coming from an SSP and mid-season draft pick is absurdly good for us.

Three years ago our wings were Mitch Hibberd and Brayden Ham.

Thought he would be made for a game like today, was off from the get go. Needs to iron out the inconsistencies if he is to make it long term, imho but certainly has the tools to do so.

Will learn a lot from some of the better runners in the AFL today so hoping he will get better again over the next 12 - 18 months

day to forget though

Dropped mark and poor fumbled in D50 in the last directly cost us goals. Was average before that. Wasn’t the only one, but fumbly players cannot be a part of a finals team

Thought he would be made for a game like today, was off from the get go. Needs to iron out the inconsistencies if he is to make it long term, imho but certainly has the tools to do so.

Will learn a lot from some of the better runners in the AFL today so hoping he will get better again over the next 12 - 18 months

day to forget though
Wouldn’t stress too much about yesterday. That was as serious a game of footy as you’ll play outside of finals….unsurprising that he, and a few other younger guys, struggled with it.

Everything we’ve seen from him suggests he’ll learn from it and develop.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Player #22: Sam Durham

Remove this Banner Ad

Back