Review Port defeat Umpires + Saints by 7 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Well played Port.

Frees 14-28?????

Really no surprise though. Vic clubs regularly bring their own Umpires against the "Inter-Staters"
Screenshot_20230428-222600.png

Just saying 😉

Great win a proper port Adelaide win ..

JHF is huge along with Rozee and butters will be the premier midfield for years to come just need a better ruck ..

Dixs taps to Willie was unbelievable

Boak wound back the clock Ollie was serviceable the backs stood up great

Ohh **** ken just shot an arrow at the umps

Long way to go and lots of things to improve on but will take that effort.

Does that make us minus 49 or 50 free kicks for the year.

St Kilda were playing with structure and effort and we changed it up to combat it.

Irrespective of the win (and don't get me wrong bloody happy) that effort at the ball was what should be every game.

Long way to go and lots of things to improve on but will take that effort.

Does that make us minus 49 or 50 free kicks for the year.

St Kilda were playing with structure and effort and we changed it up to combat it.

Irrespective of the win (and don't get me wrong bloody happy) that effort at the ball was what should be every game.
We are negative 52

non vic clubs see it, would love to know the frees for & against over a season? for vic & non vic based.
I see it , all of my mates see it , the way your club was officiated by the umpires here this evening was bordering on corruption, pathetic , well done Port , enjoy the win guys , if this was in Europe , the refs would not have been able to get back to their rooms without 12 Burly Māori gentleman showing them the way .

Hinkley doing his best to bag the umps without bagging them. Actually impressed with that
Ken sticking up for players, showing emotion, coaching to his strengths on the bench and calling out the umpires. Why has it needed to get to the point of tredrea calling him out 11 years in for him to do this stuff?

I see it , all of my mates see it , the way your club was officiated by the umpires here this evening was bordering on corruption, pathetic , well done Port , enjoy the win guys , if this was in Europe , the refs would not have been able to get back to their rooms without 12 Burly Māori gentleman showing them the way .
How any betting whatsoever is allowed on this sport is beyond me

Big shout out to the Kanga lurkers, thanks once again for JHF.

Bergman was immense in the last, showed real leadership potential.

I loved Williams game, he’s a competitor, a good mark, & an excellent kick. Almost a lock now down back.

Juniors best game for the club.

Feel for X, every time he plays himself into form he seems to get injured.

Hope those North supporters are enjoying their "death ride". Would be hilarious to hand over a mid teens pick on the back of JHF getting us over the line in half a dozen wins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are negative 52
The thing is we're not that negative because of what we're doing. We're that negative because of what the umpires are allowing the opposition to do to us. There's not a lot of frees against us that aren't there, we're just not getting the calls when they do the same thing to us.

Well played Port.

Frees 14-28?????

Really no surprise though. Vic clubs regularly bring their own Umpires against the "Inter-Staters"
1st qtr 5 v 3 then
3 qtrs 9 v 25

The thing we did well was hold up defensively when they were pushing to score. Usually we concede scores in waves under that sort of pressure, but tonight the leaky boat stayed afloat.
Wow it was like we never had a slow turning, past it defensive player

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Port defeat Umpires + Saints by 7 points

Remove this Banner Ad

Back