List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
Thing with Ras is most of his games he has played have been as sub or subbed off. Hard to prove yourself in those circumstances if you’re not a flashy player. Been underwhelmed so far, but I don’t think it’ll be a concern unless he doesn’t progress next year. Also ended up in hospital after pushing himself too hard in the pre season which may have set him back a bit.
I didn't hear that story.

He's got some dawg in him. I like that.

Careful with your concerns towards Freo players, Dockeroo will question whether that player has wronged you or not.

Me however, I’m with you on expecting a whole lot more out of a top 10 pick and Ras is a worry.
I mean he was hardly alone in noting your uh 'strong opinions' on Logue.

Everyone has a scapegoat (Danyle Pearce, Tommy Sheridan, Banfield, etc..) but it's usually fairly lighthearted.

Port going all in...looking to bring in all the defenders
If they are getting Grundy as well, very interested to see how they get it all done with what they have. Feels like a pick in the 20s for all three. Their future 1st is probably up for grabs with GWS to save them this year

If they are getting Grundy as well, very interested to see how they get it all done with what they have. Feels like a pick in the 20s for all three. Their future 1st is probably up for grabs with GWS to save them this year

I don’t think they get Grundy. Appears like Sydney are front runners.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think Ports F1 could be available.
Probably not now with Grundy seemingly off to Sydney. I think they can get BZT and Esava done with their current 2nd and future 2nd. At least, if I was them I'd be holding firm on not involving the future 1st for those two.

Probably not now with Grundy seemingly off to Sydney. I think they can get BZT and Esava done with their current 2nd and future 2nd. At least, if I was them I'd be holding firm on not involving the future 1st for those two.
Yea best 22 level KPDs for sure but not stars by any means.

Late seconds might be a issue (i.e. not enough).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back