List Mgmt. 2023 Trade & List Management Thread II - Goldy&Bucket➡️✅/'24 EoFR & #44➡️Stephens&#25✅/#21&#25➡️Fisher&#17✅/'24 EoFR➡️#18✅

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Shinboners!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
He was pretty bloody good in his first few games this year. Played a big factor in both of those wins. Even though he wasn't kicking straight he puts a bit of fear into opponents with his size and athleticism combined with his aggressiveness.
According to tracker, he recorded the equal fastest time ever tracked at 37.8 km/hour (Gary Rohan being the other). Who wants to be hit by something travelling at that speed? Not many.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is Brayden George tracking? I didn't hear anything about him this season. Do you guys think he'll play in 2024 after time off with the knee injury.

How is Brayden George tracking? I didn't hear anything about him this season. Do you guys think he'll play in 2024 after time off with the knee injury.
He could have played towards the last month of the year but went cautious

So yes he will do a full preseason and play at the start of the year getting form through the vfl

Sorry I don’t think I was paying attention these past 213 pages. Give me a comparison for Dylan Stephens, where does he play, who does he play like/may have the potential to play like? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back