List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Ok conspiracy hat on.
Imagine if McKay compo decision is delayed because it tied up in some mega deal that the AFL is trying to sign off on but can’t get all the required sign offs and Essendon has made their offer contingent on it.
On that note….

Eagles out:1, 35
In: 2, 8, F19

NM out 2,3, F19
In: 1, 28, 35

ESS out 8,28
In 3, McKay huge Salary

There was some talk that we were interested in 7 so maybe we have our eye on someone around this pick.
Essendon might have said to North we’re not paying him enough for band one or trading you pick 8 for McKay.
No thanks

Ok conspiracy hat on.
Imagine if McKay compo decision is delayed because it tied up in some mega deal that the AFL is trying to sign off on but can’t get all the required sign offs and Essendon has made their offer contingent on it.
On that note….

Eagles out:1, 35
In: 2, 8, F19

NM out 2,3, F19
In: 1, 28, 35

ESS out 8,28
In 3, McKay huge Salary

There was some talk that we were interested in 7 so maybe we have our eye on someone around this pick.
Essendon might have said to North we’re not paying him enough for band one or trading you pick 8 for McKay.

So if we are trading back we need 2 picks inside 5 or 6. Assuming we take Curtin we would need a mid (Sanders probably).

At 8 we in line for the next row of KPD, so 2 of similar types.

Dud deal on face value, worse when player names are attached

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

They owed Adelaide for screwing their season.

People will convince themselves of anything. Perhaps they coerced Doedee to leave first. And then coerced Brisbane to take him by offering an easy draw next year.

It’s all just one big conspiracy!

Head office ain’t that smart.

Cal says we could wait until after the trade period to deal pick 1.

Personally I think if we still have pick 1 post trade period, the chances we trade it lower significantly.

I am literally crossing the days off until the end of the trade period. Less chance of ROB doing something stupid but still a chance right up until we’re on (off) the clock.

Cal says we could wait until after the trade period to deal pick 1.

Personally I think if we still have pick 1 post trade period, the chances we trade it lower significantly.

I've maintained this for a while. Draft night is where the Eagles will get the biggest offer.

Remember the time we got compo of pick 37 for our vice captain?

To all the slack jawed Victorian media knuckle draggers I don’t want to hear it about west coast next year when we’re the worst team in history having to rebuild with picks 1 and 30 while compo and priorities are being handed out like it’s ****ing Christmas.

Go **** yourself AFL, I’m just about done.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember the time we got compo of pick 37 for our vice captain?

To all the slack jawed Victorian media knuckle draggers I don’t want to hear it about west coast next year when we’re the worst team in history having to rebuild with picks 1 and 30 while compo and priorities are being handed out like it’s ******* Christmas.

Go * yourself AFL, I’m just about done.
Anyone would think the comp was rigged or biased?
It's still the Melbourne/VFL Club, other states are just grateful attendees lined up at the velvet rope outside, feeding on lip service and waiting for a special nod from the bouncer?

So if we are trading back we need 2 picks inside 5 or 6. Assuming we take Curtin we would need a mid (Sanders probably).

At 8 we in line for the next row of KPD, so 2 of similar types.

Dud deal on face value, worse when player names are attached

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Not saying I’d take it. Just speculating.

If they did do something like that maybe it would be McKercher at 2. Then one of Curtin/O’Sullivan at 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back