List Mgmt. Trade & Draft Discussion 2023 post season - Picks Reid,30,40,49,66 (Bush league)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Eagles fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Keys you may like to sticky this post & move it to the start of the thread (so the sticky post doesn't rotate if a post is deleted before it), or copy it to your draft thread if you have one.

Man brings a tear to my eyes. After huffing and puffing about how Rawlings is a mastermind he really can't do shit with his picks.

Geelong and GWS told them to gtfo with 15 and 17.

So next step is 15 17 and 18 for 8 then watch the melts. Or if they cant do any movment with 15 17 18 ill lol so hard

It’s not changing the rules. We know where it’s going. $850k this year, ~$900k next year.

Duggan will not get band 1 and will be lucky to get band 2
The AFL not taking into account the CBA increases whilst clubs were distorted the FA compensation this year with all the players being overcompensated. Even Flynn getting a late 2nd round for GWS.

I’m not getting excited just yet, that Ralph article could very well just be a bluff piece from North.

Man brings a tear to my eyes. After huffing and puffing about how Rawlings is a mastermind he really can't do s**t with his picks.

Geelong and GWS told them to gtfo with 15 and 17.

So next step is 15 17 and 18 for 8 then watch the melts. Or if they cant do any movment with 15 17 18 ill lol so hard

15, 17, 18 are actually exactly what they need though.

McKercher at 2.

Ideally split 3 and get Curtin or O’Sullivan plus another early teens pick (or a F1st)

15, 17, 18 take 2 talls and an outside mid.

That way they have 3 developing talls on their list which is the biggest weakness for them (and those picks are in the sweet spot of projected draft range for a lot of talls).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

15, 17, 18 are actually exactly what they need though.

McKercher at 2.

Ideally split 3 and get Curtin or O’Sullivan plus another early teens pick (or a F1st)

15, 17, 18 take 2 talls and an outside mid.

That way they have 3 developing talls on their list which is the biggest weakness for them (and those picks are in the sweet spot of projected draft range for a lot of talls).

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, the AFL has gifted them a exceptional draft hand.

Their rebuild is stuffed though. Those talls need a minimum of 3 or 4 preseasons to be able to consistently perform at AFL level. They have drafted them too late in the build.

Yep, the AFL has gifted them a exceptional draft hand.

Their rebuild is stuffed though. Those talls need a minimum of 3 or 4 preseasons to be able to consistently perform at AFL level. They have drafted them too late in the build.

lolnorf botching things up despite being handed them on a platter? Surely not :tearsofjoy:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the possible scenario we trade into the top 10 to draft Curtin along with Reid?

We'd be giving up our F1 to do it, so unless it's a good deal i'd be loathe to do it

I was doing so well being taken seriously as a poster and now I am a meme again.
18cb1fbc28d4dc9ea67bbbaa84ddb061

We'd be giving up our F1 to do it, so unless it's a good deal i'd be loathe to do it

Would need to be a live trade with Curtin sliding a bit I think and us dealing with a team for their current pick for Curtin and their F1 in the right kind of range. A lot would need to line up right.

This thread was doing mildly well being taken seriously as a source of information and discussion and now it is a meme again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back