Banter RDT CLXXXIV - BigSpeakerbox

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just uninvited my self to Mops get together for the 211th time
Plotting The Simpsons GIF

Have a craving for trash pizza after the gym...did not realises Domino's and pizza hut still slug a sunday surcharge.

Are their advertised prices ever real though?

I don't eat that shit but my kids love it, and it's like:

$6 PIZZA SPECIAL!*

*Does not include sauce, toppings or box. Only available between 4:45pm and 4:49pm on Tuesdays when it's raining at selected Kalgoorlie stores.

Dafuq??? Didn't wanna hold a hose when his country was burning but flies across the world for a photo op in Israel with BoJo???!!

Dude is a strange and weird little campaigner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dafuq??? Didn't wanna hold a hose when his country was burning but flies across the world for a photo op in Israel with BoJo???!! And not even PM anymore. Or did he secretly swear himself in as eternal everlasting Leader??

Doesn’t seem like the current bloke is to keen to hold a hose… unless it’s to refuel his jet…

Always interested the distain that comes up for the one pm we had that does hold a hose when there’s a fire about.

I didn't realise Pizza Hut still existed.

Not only that there are still those around that still do dine in and all you eat lunch and dinner……

Toowoomba has to have something going for it….

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Doesn’t seem like the current bloke is to keen to hold a hose… unless it’s to refuel his jet…

Always interested the distain that comes up for the one pm we had that does hold a hose when there’s a fire about.

Can someone not on Ignore ask who this one PM is?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back